Chapter 2

Hear me out.

So, recently Wattpad crashed and deleted my previous story 'winter dusk' which was completed with twenty chapters and 5.71k reads. That was my first ever successful book online tbh. I'm so sad and hearbroken because I endured so much in those two years, writing and revising the same story for God knows how many times only for Wattpad to glitch and delete them at the end.

But still, everything happens for good. Latching onto miseries will cause only greater grief so it's better to move on. Maybe that was a lesson, good or can be not.

Let's move forward to the next chapter of the story, hope y'all vote and comment your opinion and thoughts, sharing your appreciation.
_______________________________________________________

"So..um, I'm sure you're not into industrial drawing." Taehyung mutters, collecting the art papers from the table drawer and spreading it on the floor.

The Younger can be seen biting his lower lip and looking up at him with those big, round eyes. Taehyung notices Jeongguk's uneasiness and furrows his brows to comprehend what was actually the matter.

Jeongguk shifts his gaze somewhere else, to his relief puts down the duffel bag and starts removing his overcoat because it's too much inside the room. He opens the zip to his bag and puts out differnt pencils.

"I just do simple drawings. I don't know what industrial drawings are." And he looks up again, at Taehyung.

He smiles.

"Here, lemme .." He then threw Jeongguk's bag on the bed and scoots closer to the younger. The other, still looking at him and blinking like a child. Taehyung pulls out his own series of pencils, which were different from Jeongguk's," ..use graphite pencils for the start. You have charcoal ones. But keep them aside, you'll need them later."

Jeongguk nods and breathes out.

The elder had shown him some basics on normal sketches, reminding the other to do light shading with 9H pencils only, since he seemed to get confused between graph-coal combination.

Through out their little session, Taehyung observed that the other male had one very visible mole right below, or can say under his lower lip. Concentration makes Jeongguk look cuter than he usually is, lips bitten every ten seconds and has the habit to stare at one point, more than necessary when there's slight mistake in the drawing.

Jeongguk really doesn't do much talking. Not at all. He smiles often when the brunette would say silly things like 'why don't you draw a muscle bunny since you look like one.'

After struggling for two hours, finally done with the edges and border shadings, Taehyung offers to order themselves some takeouts. They were both starving.

Lying down on the bed was a good idea, romantically. Taehyung sighs.

"How old are you exactly?" He questions the other who is looking up directly at the ceiling above them for some time now.

Something in Jeongguk shifts, he blinks and turned to look at Taehyung. He opens his mouth to say something but eventually closes them again, he breathes out.

Jeongguk seems to do that almost every minute.

Still staring at the elder, he answers," Turned nineteen last September. How bout you?"