Chapter 8

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I just kissed Mark! Any boy really. We are walking home and niether of us has said a thing. I still have a little tingle on my lips from when his soft lips met mine.

"So do you still want me to sleep on the couch?" He asked in a little above a whisper. I'm not going to lie his voice both scared me and sent flutters from my stomach up to my heart which fluttered up a little more. "Uh yea...I guess" I said quietly. He nodded without saying a word.

I let my right hand drop down to the side that Mark was walking. Almost instantly he grabbed it. The simple gesture sent a tingle from my hand to my heart, which warmed it incredibly. I could tell he was nervous, his hand was sweaty and his shoulders were tense. I wrapped my fingers around his and looked up in to his intense eyes, then gave him a light smile. He had a surprised look on his face but he smiled anyway.

***

We got to the house sooner than I thought, I was disappionted and sad. He let go of my hand leaving it cold and, kind of lonley.

I looked up to the sky and then back at him, the sky was getting dark. "Well I guess I'll see you tommorow." I said tiredly.

"Yea I guess I will" he murmured, almost dissapointed. I took a step up to him, he looked down in to my eyes. I rose myself up on my tip toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widened and his face shot back to mine, then smiled warmly.

He leaned in looking in to my blue eyes, and me staring back in to his intense green eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I don't know why but I started to panic. He closed his eyes and leaned in more, his face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face. I jerked my head back and lifted up my finger to his slightly puckered lips. "Sorry but you're going to have to work harder for that" I say a little too cockily. His eyes flew open and looked pissed and confused all at the same time.

I smiled and started to skip in to the house, at just the right moment I looked behind my shoulder to see Mark still standing in the treshold watching me walk/skip to my room. When I got my room I jumped on my bed so my head landed on my pillow. I let out a scream/squeal in to my pillow so it was muffled. I never felt like this before. My heart felt like it was high. It was like someone was squeezing it but my heart was up in my throat.

I got my pajamas on and got myself under the covers thinking about Mark.

MARK'S POINT OF VIEW

I watched her walk to her room after she didn't kiss me.

She looked over her shoulder to me with a smile on her face. I was pissed that she didn't kiss me but when she did that I couldn't stay mad. After she went to her room and closed the door I walked in, closed the door and lied down on the couch. I put my hand behind my head and stared at the cieling thinking about when we kissed. Her lips were so soft against mine, and I can't believe she held my hand!

~*~

I can't take it anymore! I got up and walked over to her door, took a deep breath and swung the door open. She shot up and had a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry but I need you now, if you don't kiss me I will tickle it out of you!" I yelled at her. Her confused expression turned in to a smirk as she crossed her arms.

I put an evil grin on my face as I ran over and jumped on her bed. She screamed and then laughed as she shot up in the air from when I jumped, like when you play popcorn with someone on a trampoline.

When she landed I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me. I let go of her ankes and searched her body for her tickelish spot. I found it above her waist. I started tickeling her while she squirmed and wiggled and laughed really hard. It wasn't long before there were tears coming from her eyes. I stopped and leaned forward so I was close to her face, but I still had my hands on her waist.

"Yes! Yes! You can have your kiss!" she yelled as she was trying to catch her breath.

I leaned in further so I was closer to her face. This time I waited till she closed her eyes. When she did I did as well, I kept on leaning in until I met her soft lips.

My hands moved down past her butt down to her legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist to pull me closer. Our lips moved in unison with eachother, my hands traveled back up to her waist wich I used to pull her closer to me. She moaned through the kiss. She bit down on my lip and slowly started to pull away, I never realized how much of a turn on it was when a girl bites your lip. I slid my tounge in to her mouth where our tounges fought a war. I pulled at the hem of her shirt wanting her to take it off. She pulled away just slightly so her lips were grazing mine while she whispered, "Not tonight Mark."

I sighed and plopped down next to her face down. I felt her leave her bed and walk somewhere, but then the lights went out.

I heard her right beside me still not on the bed. She giggled and rolled me over, but I didn't want to look at her. I was trying to be mad at her, but if I look at her I know I'll forgive her and I don't want to. She finally climbed on to the bed...well on top of me I guess. She was straddling me! Why is she toruring me, all I want is a kiss. She cast me a look...Oh shit! I looked at her! I quickly looked back at the cieling hoping she didn't see me.

She giggled again and I scowled at the cieling because I let her see me. She leaned down so she was a lip distance away. YES! I GET MY KISS! I quickly close my eyes awaiting my kiss. Instead I felt her lips at my ear and her whispering in a seductive voice "Goodnight Mark~." I open my eyes shoked that she didn't kiss me. She was now smirking at me, obviously she saw the look on my face.

She lied her head down on my chest, her stomach on mine. I couldn't help myself, and I also felt kind of awkward, so I wrapped my arms around her and tried not to think about the fact that she denied me a kiss...twice!