Chapter 2

I hear the stupid baby birds screaming for their mom to feed them, that's pathetic.

As I start to sit up in my bed I realized that I have to go hunting again today. I think I'll hunt for racoon today, maybe some racoon soup will be good today.

As I start to tie my clothes around my back left leg I noticed the mother bird finally came for her babies with a fat worm and how mean they were about it, I guess they aren't that pathetic. I felt like getting my spices together first.

       I started walking towards a field where a group of elk were grazing. They looked like they didn't care that I was there, it was probably because I was still in my human form.

As I started to look for my ingredients I saw 2 lively baby elk playing with each other, they looked like they were having a great time while the rest of their family looked like they hated their lives.

They chased each other around, then the girl turned around and started chasing him. I couldn't help but think about my ex, Chris the one who fell in love with the alpha's daughter.

I stole his hat and then ran off with it laughing. Then he finally caught up with me and was able to to steal my bracelet and so I ran after him, and then he tripped over himself as he was running backwards then I clumsily tripped over myself trying to stop.

I ended up laying on him, as I reached up to put his hat back on and to get back on my feet, but instead he pulled me back down on him and our lips had met for the first time.

I opened my eyes to find myself in the field and it's already noon. I decided I have to get out of here before I think about him again, and get my ingredients somewhere else.

        I turned in to my werewolf  and started to walk over towards the waterfall, I've been noticing a lot of them over there.

As I just barely started to approach the waterfall I saw a raccoon. I looked around for a good hiding spot, I saw the perfect spot in between two trees. I tried to see if any other predators were around but there weren't.

I didn't think about turning  my color sense on. I looked around one more time, took a few steps back then leaped between the trees and ran as fast as I could before it climbed a tree. I kept getting closer and closer and it was too stunned  to move.

All of a sudden this huge bear knocked into me and made me slide back into the water. I noticed it was a female.

I then turned my color sense on and concentrated on the animal's smell behind me and it was the unmistakable brown color of a bear, so this must be his mom. I then turned my color sense off, then turned my attention to the mother bear who started to roar at me.

Now that's one angry bear