The Training Begins

Börja om från början

Hein: We all must've separated from them during the landslide...

Lilac: Then it looks like we're on our own then...

Mikoto: Alright everyone. The main priority is to survive this forest and getting out of here together. So let's-?!

ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Jack: OH GOD!!!

Destiny: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Before they're very eyes, an clay beast that looks like an dragon appeared from the thick trees.

It remained hostile as it stared at the students.

Some of them backed away in fear.

Luna: WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!

Chassy: Oh Joy...

Oka: So much for surviving...

Mikoto: There has to be a way to stop this creature without anyone getting hurt.

Maria: Can I try?

Mikoto: Uh...You sure?

Hein: It looks dangerous. You shouldn't do this alone.

Maria: I'll be fine.

Maria carefully walks over to the clay beast. It showed more hostility everytime she comes near it and tries to control it.

Maria: Hey. Settle down big guy. Let's be friends. No one wants to fight. You're not such a mean dragon, right?

Clay Beast:.....*Grunts*

Maria watched the creature lift his head in the air and she took that as victory thinking it wasn't hostile anymore.

Maria: See I told you guys it'll work!

Mikoto: Uhh...Maria?

Maria: Yes, nya?

The snow user charges at her.

Mikoto: LOOK OUT!

Mikoto pushes Maria and himself out of the way. The monster was close to capturing them with it's fangs. Luckily Mikoto was able to get them both out of the way.

ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Maria: I-I don't understand! I thought that would work... Usually that works with every animal I come near.

Jack: Because it didn't work!

Mio: It's not even a real animal....

Kenji: It's just a clay beast made out of dirt.

Luna: Yep...

Eito: That ended badly in cat girl's case.

Maria: Shut up, nya!

Mikoto: Well it looks like it's time for plan B. Class 1-C! Attack!

Heeding Mikoto's words, the whole class all charged at the creature and attacked with their quirks.

ROOOOOOOOAR!!!

The monster charges as well.

Akira uses his quirk first to block the monster's attacks and guards everyone.

Mio screamed 'blue' as blue paint spread across the monster's face, blinding it.

Jack sends a loud musical wave at the monster making it screech in pain.

Luna sends water at the monster feet. The clay monster as it fell but tries to get back up but fails.

Hein pulled out a couple of coins and landed them on the creature. Somehow her coins renders the attacks on the monster and makes it fall to the ground unable to move much.

Zoe's uses her plants vines to surround the creature capturing it.

Now it couldn't move as the others students attacked it.

Yin used his spirits to make the creature's defense go down.

Oka and Kelly used their puppet quirks to bind it as well when Zoe's pants were molded on then dissolved.

Souta attacks the monster with only brutal punches and kicks.

Haru's transforms into his own clay beast and take an hold of monster before sending a powerful punch at monster.

Kenji summoned his bats whom all appeared and circled the creature in a frenzy.

Eito sends a lots of hearts at the monster to lower it's defense once again.

Sylvia and Destiny's flames burned the creature to a crisp.

Mikoto sends the final blow and delivers a large snow tornado and sends the clay monster flying back

ROOOOOOOOAR!!!

Samuel powers up a portal to send it away, giving Class 1-C their victory over the monster.

Mikoto: We did it!

Class 1-C: YEAH!!!!

Mio: That was scary...

Lilac: Really scary...

Hein: But we beat it together.

Maria: RIP. Poor Clay Creature...

Mikoto: Let's before anymore show up.

-Later-

Sometime before the afternoon, Class 1-C emerged from the forest victorious.

They all were utterly exhausted.

Mikoto: W-We made it...

Mandalay: Wow! Color me impressed! You all made it back before the other classes did.

Sylvia: R-Really...?

Pixie-Bob: Yep! Did you guys fought a couple of dirt monsters?

Samuel: Yeah...How did you know?

Pixie-Bob: Because I made them for the training Arc. :D

Class 1-C:.....

Souta: (You bitch...)

Mandalay: Anyway. You all get to have lunch since you're made before the afternoon. Which is about in five minutes. So take a break and get some rest. Because later before the sun sets. You'll be training by testing out your quirks.

Some of the students groaned while some nodded.

Erasherhead then appeared with an menacing grin.

Aizawa: And I'll be the one taking charge of those who failed the exam~!

EitoSquad: *Gulps*

Nice knowing them....

Mikoto then noticed a little boy a few spaces away from the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Maria saw him too and growled. It was that same boy she saw from her internship.

Kota was his name she remembered.

Maria: (Rude brat...)

Kota remained unenthusiastic before walking away scoffing.

Class 1-C:....

Mikoto: (Weird kid...)

Mandalay: Also. Before we all go back to the base. Which one of you is Yukimura?

Eh...?

Everyone looked at Mikoto as he raised his hand.

Mikoto: T-That would be me Ma'am. Did I do something wrong?

The woman made a gentle smile and shook her head.

Mandalay: Nope. It's just that someone is here to see you.

Mikoto:...Huh?

Once Mandalay move out of the way, Mikoto's eyes went wide.

A familiar little boy revealed himself behind the Pro-Hero. He had light skin, short blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles. With his wings sprouting happily.

What is he doing here?!!!

Sora: HI MR. SNOWBALL~!

Mikoto: SORA-KUN?!!