Chapter 1:The First Hero

Kaza Is the queen of a fallen kindom destroyed by forces of evil, she must find the 10 legendary heroes to restore the kingdom and defeat the forces of evil, she been investigating, and she find out all of the 10 heroes where on a planet called Earth, she knows how that planet works, since she has been investigating, so she most hide as a human.

She finally arived, she wasnt planning to do any job or something she was here to come for the heroes, she dressed herself in what Earth called normal chloths, as she arrived she could see an aura an aura coming from a guy that seemed like 15, he had blond hair and blue eyes, there was no doubt he was one of the heroes, but she just couldnt told him he was a hero, she needed to talk to him and know him first before anything.

Bullsh*t

She was gonna do it directly, she went toward that boy and tapped his sholder, the boy turn around and suddenly they werent in the place they where just a moment ago, everything was white, and the onlt people there where her and the the boy.

"What the f*ck"the boy yelled

"Honestly I was going going to make it slow and make us know eachother but we dont have time for that crap"kaza said

"Dont tell me its one of those things where you are one of the chosen heroes , that need to protect a fallen kingdom and fight the forces of evil, and you are part of that kingdom"the boy said.

Kaza just stayed silent and shock.

"I was joking, but seems like thats the case"the boy said "the name is Elijah by the way"

"Yeah"she said akwardly "guess I dont need to do the explaining then, but doesnt mean you have the powers yet, your just chosen to have the powers, you must gain the powers first, wich that means you must go to one of the 10 temples and get your sword by fighting the enemies without powers, but you must train for that, let me remind you your just a human"

Elijah sight "just tell me where the temple is" he said

"Fine no training then, i will be surprise if you survive"kaza said

Then suddenly they where at a weird place with 10 different temples

"Choose one, every temple has different powers"kaza said

"And those powers are..?"

"I dont really know... Just choose one and collect the magical weapon that its inside the temple you choose, and no! I dont know how the weapons look"she said

"Well un that case I have a good feeling about this one"Elijah said as he pointed the worst look temple of the 10.

He decided to enter the temple, he was at the entrance of the temple, before completely entering he looked at kaza and she nodded so he finally entered the temple it had a lot of traps, he obviously noticed that since he watches a lot of movies, as he walked, he felt something pointy hitting his leg, he felt blood coming out, as he realize he got hit by am arrow, he then pulled the arrow of his leg, it hurted but he had to deal with its since he supose that if he was gonna be a hero he would deal with more pain.

He was trying to find the legendary weapon kaza talked about, he will enter some rooms, and see treasure chest that turn out to be some trap, after a lot of traps he got caught on, he finally found the weapon, it was a red sword, that look somehow like dragon, he smirked, but as was trying to reach it some kind of monsters appear and started to attack him, then he got pushed towards a hole, he was on the last floor of the temple, as he still got pushed, he wss falling off the temple,kaza saw that and run as fast as she could.

She wasnt fast enough so lets said Elijah broke a bunch of bones "I told you that you needed training"thats the last thing he heard before he passed out.

Note:

Hi folks!
Your author here, i know this story sucks but its just the begining, i will plan to post new chapter every monday, but if i am not able to post an episode on Monday then it will be post on tuesday

Here is how Elijah kinda looks

I was planning to draw him but got too lazy anyways thats it for this chapterWord counter:776

Word counter:776