Chapter 14: Being Broken Breaks Things

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "No, some family who actually care about me and love me found me and took me in. I'm thankful towards them for the rest of my life, quite the opposite of what I feel towards you all."

Ozpin: "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I demand to instantly know what you all are talking about. What happened. Be honest now, Tai."

Tai: "Oh well, nothing serious, hehehe."

(Y/N): "Hey, wanna hear a funny story about the kid that got adopted only for making the family that adopted him seem nicer and caring and in fact they only abused him, neglected him and treated him like their personal slave? If yes then boy you are lucky today!"

I could see Ozpin getting angry at this. He turned towards Tai with a mad look.

Ozpin: "Is this true? Answer me!"

Tai: "Well, you see..."

Qrow: "Oh for fuck's sake, yes it is, we were all in it, even the girls, now we got the word out. *sigh* Ozpin, I don't know about the others, but I am truly sorry for what I did."

Ozpin got angrier hearing this, but seemed to somewhat believe Qrow, taking his anger now towards the others a little more.

Ozpin: "YOU ABUSED A CHILD YOU ADOPTED?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU, STRQ, WERE THE BEST TEAM BEACON EVER HAD AND YOU DID THIS?! YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THIS SCHOOL!"

In all of his anger, Ozpin threw his empty mug to the wall as it shattered in a lot of pieces. Everyone, including me, was shocked. And i could've been mistaken, but it truly looked like all of them were scared: Summer, Tai, Raven, Qrow, Ruby and Yang, trembling in fear over this sudden outburst.

Raven: "B-b didn't e-even"

Prof. Goodwitch: "Silence!"

Everyone now turned towards Goodwitch, who had surprisingly been eavesdropping and now had enough of it.

Prof. Goodwitch: "STRQ, Miss Rose and Miss Xiao Long, leave this room now before anything else gets broken. I am very disappointed in you all, to think you would do such a thing... Mr. (L/N), please leave the room after they have, I will escort you back to your dorm to make sure they won't bother or hurt you again."

Summer: "But-"

Prof. Goodwitch: "Leave."

After they got inside the elevator and went down, I could hear Ozpin cry. That's something I never expected to hear.

Ozpin: "My dear little mug... I'm so sorry... What have I done to you... And exactly on the day the mug store is closed... Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

Prof. Goodwitch: "I think it would be better if we left ourselves now, I think Ozpin himself could use some rest aswell after what he just did."

I slightly nodded, still in shock from both Ozpin's anger and his breakdown over a mug the other moment and followed professor Goodwitch out towards the elevator.

Summer POV

I walked out with the others and the girls to the elevator. This didn't go as expected. Well, didn't go as hoped. I still kept the option of (Y/N) hating us open considering what we had done to him. As we reached the normal floor again, Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: "Mom, do you think (Y/N) hates us all now?"

Summer: "No sweetie, I think he just is suffering from bad memories. He'll realise that we are all sorry soon enough and then everything will be completely alright once again."

Ruby: "Ok mommy. I just hope (Y/N) won't be angry at us anymore."

I heard someone drinking and saw Qrow drinking his whole flask in one chug. Well, so much for him being sober to see (Y/N)... I then got an idea of something I should do, especially after (Y/N) mentioned them.