Training Camp!!!!!

Start from the beginning

Present Mic: Oh come on Little Listeners. Lighten up. At least you all get to go.

Haru: But you tricked us and our bond as teacher and student for you will waver!

Akira: Y-You're like a wet blanket Haru.

Haru: *Blushes* S-Sorry.

Kenji: Don't be.

Haru: Okay...

Present Mic: But...That doesn't mean your failure is excused...

Class 1-C:....

EitoSquad: ?!

Wait what...?

Present Mic: Sorry Little Listeners. As Aizawa would say, Failure is Failure. The U.A staff have prepared extra lessons for those who failed...the person who will be giving those extra lessons will be Aizawa himself.

EitoSquad:..........

Jack: *MEME* AWW DAMNIT!

Eito and Destiny fell over anime style.

Luna and Samuel started crying hysterically.

Eito: WHY?!!!

Samuel: Noooo! Let us train with the others!!! Waaah!

Luna: Zoe...Zoe...You'll remember me, right?

Zoe:...Uh. Of course?

Destiny: Wish me good luck, Mio-chan! Lilac-chan!

Lilac: Good luck...

Mio: You'll be fine...I hope...

Oka: Hehehe. I'm sure you'll be fine.

They all looked at her a bit hopeful.

Eito: R-Really?

Oka: Not really. I heard Aizawa-Sensei's extra lessons. Those who failed will be working with him up until 2 AM in the morning.

EitoSquad: *Staring in horror*

Oka: Remember to write your will~!

EitoSquad: *Screams In Despair* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mikoto: *Disappointed* Real smooth Oka.

Oka: Kehehehehehehe~!

The rest of the class felt bad for them...except for Souta who didn't give two shits. To him, it's their own fault for failing.

The sooner he's away from Jack, the better.

-Later-

The first trimester of school was finally over. Two weeks had gone by since then, and Mikoto had spent all of his time training, but also hanging out with his friends a little.

He had fun participating in the endurance training at the pool.

Although Jack and Souta continued fighting while betting on who would win first.

Both of them cheated in the end.

Jack was using his music waves to help him float over the waters while Souta jumped relied on speed to jump over the waters and make it to the end.

Mikoto: I'm sorry to say this...but the both are useless...

He heard that Sylvia was only one who didn't participate.

Now that he can understand.

Oka made fun of her for fearing water until Hein-chan called her out for it...and somehow avoided being threatened.

And finally, it was time for the training camp to begin. Early in the morning, all the students of Class 1-C gathered before the academy, where the buses that would get them to the camp were already waiting.

So was Class 1-A and Class 1-B, though.

Neito: What? Some Class A kids are getting extra lessons!? That means some of you failed!? Uh? How weird is that? Everyone knows Class A is totally superior to Class B, but now this!?

He continues laughing but was however chomped behind the head by Kendo. He instantly slumped to the ground, mildly unconscious, and Mikoto sweatdropped at the display.

Kendo: I am so sorry about him.

She dragged him away as everyone watches with mild expressions.

Sylvia: Still annoying as always.

Mikoto: Yeah...

Mikoto looked over at Class 1-A to see Deku and Shouto. Both of them felt his gaze and turned towards him.

He smiled and gave them a wave.

They returned it before getting on the bus.

However, when he saw Bakugo. The blonde hair boy glared at him.

Mikoto:.....🖕ಠωಠ🖕

Bakugo: Grrrrr!

Bakugo just tch and went on the bus as his classmates laughed at him.

Bakugo: Stupid Snowball.

Mikoto: Go Miko~! Go Miko~! Go Miko~! ':D

Mikoto did a little victory dance before going on the Class 1-C bus.

Once everyone was abroad the bus. Present Mic inform his students that the bus will reach their destination within a one-hour intervals. After that, Class 1-C started fooling around and teacher pay no heed to them as he begin to call Aizawa.

Present Mic: Aren't they adorable! They remind me so much when we were heroes in training.

Shouta tells him on the phone that the students the days of fooling around are numbered.

-Plus Ultra-

Sylvia: I'm so excited for this camp! This is my first time going on one!

Mikoto: Really? You never went to a camping trip...

Sylvia: Well...not really since...(I always been kidnapped all the time.)

Mikoto: What?

Sylvia: Oh Nothing!

Mikoto:....

Sylvia: So...who do you think is going to be think is going to be training us for the Forest Training Trip?

Mikoto: Hmm...I don't know. It could be any hero we know.

Maria: Ooooooh! I think I do...

Class 1-C: ???

Mikoto's eyes went wide in realization.

Mikoto: No...wait...Don't Tell Me...

-1 Hour Later-

Once the students were off the bus, they were in the middle of nowhere. Before any of them could question their wherabouts. Two familiar figures jumped out of the busses in front of them.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!!!"

"Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike!"

Pussycats: We're The Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!

All the U.A student body stared in shock at the striking poses of the four heroes until Maria shouted.

Maria: YAY! I KNEW IT WILL BE THEM, NYA!

Mikoto:....You gotta be kidding me...