"Can you even cook?" she laughed.

"Of course I do" I replied as I finished making the soup.

"Here try some" I handed her a spoon full of chicken soup. She opened her mouth and took a bite, immediately her eyes lit up in excitement.

"That's really good! Your better than me!" She yelled.

"I mean I try", I said flicked my hair, imitating her.

"Hey! that's my thing", she tapped my arm.

I laughted towards her cute actions as she did the same.

"Did you sleep on the sofa?" She questioned.

I slightly nodded as she came closer.

"Why would you do that!, you have a concert and you're meant to be resting well!"

I placed the spoon down.

"Y/N, what's that unknown number that keeps messaging you", I said turning myself so I can face her.

Her eyes grow bigger as she took a step back.

"H-how did you know that?" she stuttered moving further away from me. I took a few steps towards her and held her arms in mine intertwining our fingers together as she looked at me suprised.

"Hey, you don't need to worry about anything, am here with you and if that person keeps texting you mean comments, all you need to do is tell me and I'll get rid of it, alright?" She looked at me hesitates in her eyes as tears became to form.

"Tae, I-i don't know what to do about this"

"Freckles, please don't cry, I'll sort it out okay?"I said wiping her tears with my thumb.

She nodded lifted herself up, wrapping her arms around my nape hugging me tight. I smile at her action and return the favor as I wrapped my arms around her small waist hugging her close to my body. Every single time am close to her my heart beats ten times faster, she can probably hear it now. She ended the hug as her face was close with mine, I wanted to pull her for another hug, but I don't do it. As our faces are inches apart she spoke.

"Your heart is racing" she whispered slowly placing her hands on my chest.

"It's because of you freckles, am going crazy for you" I said as our nose touched, dying for a kiss.

"Tae-

"Don't worry we don't have to do something your not ready for, but am not giving up" I was about to leave the kitchen turning around, as I did a pair of hands gently grabbed onto my nape as her lip met with mine. I see her smile as I immediately return the kiss back. I grab her waist pulling her closer to me, as I did her back met the kitchen wall as we stop. We look at each other panting, breathing the same air as she talks.

"Don't you have practice or something?" she said her arms around my neck.

I chuckle.

"Yeah, in a bit, I'll leave for now, make sure to eat your chicken soup" I said letting go of her as I gathered my things.