"No. It's just that I would have beaten you."

"As if," she sneers, as we enter the bowling alley.

I've heard of this place before but I've never been here. I'm used to going to another bowling alley, on the other side of town. It's closer to my house. But this one is near Duff, so I understand why she'd go here.

We checked in and the guy behind the counter pointed at our alley number. We followed the directions and sure enough, all her friends were there, eating pizza and drinking soda. They all go up to hug Dani and me, afterwards. There was another girl with Tony, Blue and Alex. I don't know who she is though.

After the greetings, Blue stood up, while Dani and I were putting our bowling shoes on.

"Okay, listen up," she starts her speech. "So, we've divided in two teams. In one, there's the winners, composed of myself, Alex and Dani. In the other, there's the lovely Pristina, Lana and the bowling star, Tony Gabelloni. At the end of the game, we'll sum all our scores up and compare them. Losers pay the game."

"Prepare your wallets," Tony chuckles.

Dani is sitting in front of me, smiling at me. It makes me grin and blush. Alex is quick to break the connection and distracts her from me. I roll my eyes and Tony looks at me. He's sitting next to me and on his right is Lana, apparently.

"You're okay?" he asks me.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, you won't have to pay anything. Dani will cover it."

"I hope so," I laugh, but not in a funny way. I never set out on playing this game. She better pay up.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, Lana."

So, they're dating? Oh okay. It makes sense now. She smiles and waves at me, then snuggles closer into Tony's arms. I wish I could do the same with Dani. I don't even know how to ask that of her.

Blue throws the first ball. It's mediocre. Her second chance isn't much better. Alex goes next. Same thing, it's not brilliant. Dani's third and she spares. She smiles at me and then whispers, "Your turn."

I get up and punch her lightly in the shoulder. She sits in my seat. I might get to cuddle with her after all. I pick up one of the balls and almost drop it. Tony jumps up, "Are you okay?"

"You guys are crazy," I cry out. "How can you carry this?"

"It's the gym baby," Alex winks, flexing her biceps.

"I'll go get a lighter one," I roll my eyes.

They chatter some more while I look for a ball better suited for my strength. I feel someone right behind me, as I'm sliding my fingers into the slots, to figure out if they're a good fit.

"Need help?"

It's her voice. I turn around and smile, "I didn't know you could carry so much."

"I like being the strong one," Dani bites her lip.

I roll my eyes and continue my search. She stands right beside me and starts looking with me. She pulls out a green one and hands it to me. I take it and it's perfect.

"This will do. Thanks."

"No problem," she replies.

We start walking back towards the group, "Why would you need to carry so much?"

"I like being able to carry my girl."

Her arm wraps around the back of my waist as we walk side by side back to our alley. I wonder what it's like when Dani picks you up and carries you. I think I'd die. It'd be too hot. For some reason, that strength really turns me on. I just like the idea that she could hold me like that. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I like the exact same things Ari likes in a guy; I just like it in a girl. The muscles, the chivalry, the clothing style, the seduction manner... I just rather have those qualities in a girl instead of a guy.