"Is this an outdoor restaurant?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows together and watching the scenary with newfound interest. "It looks absolutely beautiful."

Niall didn't reply, instead he climbed from his seat, stalking hasitly to my side before I could push open the door and pulling it open for me instead. He held out his hand, grinning broadly at me as he replied, "Not as beautiful as you."

"Cheesy," I commented with a sly smile, even if my burning cheeks didn't back up my sarcasm. Gingerly, I slid my hand into his, pulling myself from the seat and shutting the door behind me. Taking a deep breath, I picked at the new wrinkles forming on my dress, looking nervously toward the area as I clutched onto Niall's hand like it was my lifeline.

"Hey, I rented it out, remember? You don't have to worry about others, except maybe the waitor," Niall assured me, squeezing my hand back, and leading me up toward the iron gates that enclosed everything.

"Mr. Horan?" A potite looking lady greeted us at the gate, smiling brightly at us as she held a clipboard under her arm. "And Ms. Gravel too! You were stunning at the Olympics, love."

No matter how much time I spent here, I don't think I would ever get used to their accents, and the way they spoke so kindly to everyone. I hadn't met a rude person yet.

"Thank you," I murmured shyly, picking at my dress again in sheer nervousness. Niall squeezed my hand one more time, before leading me through the gate that the young girl swung open for us. We walked all the way back to a corner of the closed in area. 

He gripped one of the chairs, slipping it back with a loud squeaking sound, and offering me a smile with a wave of his hand. "There you go, love."

"Thanks," I murmured shyly, sitting down and scooting in my chair, cringing each time the metal screeched against the rough contact with the concrete.

He sat down across from me, shooting me a smile as he slipped his menu into his hands, reading down the plastic. "I can recommend some things to you if you don't know what you want."

"Why don't you just order for me. If you do, I will love you forever, because I can't read half of this stuff on here. What language is this in?" I looked up from over the top of the plastic covered menu, my eyebrows crinkled in confusion.

"French," Niall replied without looking up, his eyes scanning a few more times before he slapped the plastic down onto the table covered with a fancy table cloth. "I'm going to get you basically grilled chicken with more seasoning, okay?"

"Sounds good," I said with a small grin, sliding my own menu over to him to stack on one end of the table. "You know me too well."

"Well, I do get the groceries sometimes," Niall replied. "which come from your lists. Which you write. Which are generally your tastes because you know I eat anything."

"True," I said with a sigh, leaning back in the seat and folding my hands neatly in my lap and looking past Niall's shoulder as a dark haired teenage boy approached, dressed all in black except for a small white bowtie that stuck out from the dark color of his top. A fake smile was plastered on his features as he continued to approach, slinking over to stand over Niall's shoulder.

"Hello there, I'm Thomas, and I'll be your waitor for the night. By the looks, you have already decided on your meals," He spoke quickly, his eyes flicking back and forth between the two of us before they settled on me, a sinister smirk forming. "What would you two be having?"

Niall snapped his fingers in front of the boys face to break his dark eyes from staring at me. Quickly, Niall began speaking sharply in English, adding a few on the French words in their for the food, before nodding at him, and saying calmer. "Would you please get us both some more water? Thank you."

"I'll be back with that," Thomas replied, his gaze locking with mine one final time, that silly little smile still there before he disappeared back through the iron tables and into the small bulding.

"Idiot," I heard Niall mutter under his breath as he took a small sip from his cyrstal water glass, eyeing me.

"Jealous there, Nialler?" I grinned, despite thinking there was something wrong with that kid. His dark gaze scared me in the slightest.

Oh shush Lauren, he's just some kid who thinks he can get in your pants, but sadly he doesn't know you don't do that kind of thing. My thoughts seemed to be having a conversation with someone else. Myself, really.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall questioned after my few moments of silence. "Something you need to talk about? Did Jennings come back? Something at the barn?" His voice was so concerned, his eyes wide too as he went to reach for my hand. The caring expression on his face made my heart melt.

"Nah, Niall I'm good," I grinned, letting him cover my hand with his, biting my lip as the normal butterflies that refused to leave began their new party.

"Here's your waters," I didn't even notice Thomas appear, this time behind my shoulder. He sat the two crystal glasses down over my shoulder, his hot breath breathing in my ear, like it was intentional. I saw Niall clench his fists, and close his eyes. 

"Could you back up please?" I said coldly, holding up my hand. "Thank you."

He tried to look taken aback, but I could see right through his expression. He was enjoying this for some apperent reason. A tiny grin formed on his face as he disappeared again into the darkness.

"I think I have to use the bathroom," I told Niall hasitly, rising in my seat, and creeping cautiously the other way than that creepy Thomas kid had gone, heading for the small building.

I ducked my head down into the dark shadow of the building, reaching for the doorknob that was attached to the labeled girls bathroom. Right as I went to turn the knob, a hand captured around my wrist, and yanked me harshly in the other direction.

I was pulled around to meet those damn haunting hazel eyes.

"Thought you could run away, didn't you little girl?"

-------------------------------

TOLD YOU. DRAMA LLAMA.

More in the next chapter though. this book will be like 22 chapters, maybe. that's all it needs. ALMOST LIKE RTF. WOAH.

Jk, that had 20.

Anyway, I hoped you liked this. Maybe. I thought it was better. Maybe. Just maybe.