Chapter Three

I stepped out of the stall, twilring around in front of the full length mirror to inspect the full view of this outfit that Fiona insisted that I wear. I, however, didn't see anything wrong with my wrinkly USA shirt, but apperently she did.

The outfit was a simple pink button up blouse, along with a cute ruffled black skirt. They appeared to be one thing, but they where not. It was paired with a simple pair of black flats. Fiona did well, not picking heels. If she would have done that I would have left. Plain and simple. This was already bad enough without having huge heels stuck on my feet that I could barely walk in.

Letting out a nervous sigh, I swept back a piece of my hair into my somewhat slicked down ponytail, slipping a bobby pin from one part of my hair, and moving it to pin down this certain piece. Somewhat satisfied with my appearence, I tugged open the door, stepping out into the bussling restaurant.

I expected Fiona to be waiting somewhere at a large table for me. But nope. She was standing right outside the ladies room door. Must of thought I was going to try and run away or something similiar.

She knows me too well.

Putting on a fake smile, I glanced over to her, batting my eyelashes in a fake happy manner. "Ready to go do this?"

"You certainly got in a happier mood real quick," Fiona mused, stepping forward, her black heels clicking against the tile flooring. "Please don't tell me it's fake."

"It's fake," I nodded truthfully, putting on a devilish grin. "I'd rather just go back, take a shower and sit in the confinment of my room for the rest of the day. But of course, I can never do that."

"You'll get to do that after this. We have important matters to discuss," Fiona nodded, turning a corner and pushing her way through a back door. A black sticker was plastered against the glass window, reading the bold white letters, 'Employee's Only.'

"Uhm, are we supposed to be back here?" I questioned, letting the door swing shut behind me as I followed her down the dimly lit hallway.

"Not really," Fiona shrugged. "but this is the best place to keep it quiet and private. All the boys and Paul are already back here. We where just waiting for you to get done changing."

At the mention of 'the boys' my body went rigid with fear, as my hand began shaking. Dammit what did I get myself into? I don't like meeting new people. Or new famous people, to be exact. And honestly I wasn't looking forward to seeing Niall again.

Okay maybe I was.

Biting my lip, I stayed behind Fiona as she stepped into a very back in the corner room that was very small, only big enough to contain a decent sized kitchen table looking thing, and one chair. I noticed however when I entered someone was already seated in the chair.

Louis Tomlinson.

Ah that explains it, the sassy one getting the only chair.

The door swung shut behind us, leaving me fully exposed now. No turning back. I had to do whatever they wanted me to do now.

"Hi there Lauren," The man in the corner of the room greeted. I reconized him as Paul. He gave me a kind reassuring smile, before motioning to the boy, a disappointed look crossing his face. "Boys, introduce yourselves."

"Louis, I already saw you though, and I presume you heard Niall yelling at me," The Doncaster boy dismissed, throwing his hand up in the air as some sort of greeting, before glancing back down at the phone in his lap.

"I'm Liam," The brown eyed boy said kindly, waving.

"Zayn," the darkhaired boy said from across the room, giving me a tiny shy smile.