Chapter One: Escaping Tas Corp

The three Meta Runners walked onto the stage to see tons and tons of people cheering them on.

Announcer: Why, hello again everyone! We're back with the legendary Belle Fontiere! Also, we have two new gamers on!

The audience gasped in shock.

Infinite: What's up? The name's Infinite!

Crystalonetta: And I'm Crystal!

Announcer: These two are believed to be great gamers, but they'll prove that today! This lovely couple are also from another universe from what I've heard!

The audience gasped even louder.

Infinite: That's right!

Crystalonetta: We're Meta Runners from another universe!

Announcer: As you all may know, Belle had a misfortune not too long ago with the final level of Ultra Jump Mania! But today, we're doing something different! We're having a speedrun race! Whoever gets to the finish first, wins!

Infinite: Sounds good. Let's do it!

Crystalonetta: Yeah!

Belle: You two seem pretty enthusiastic. 

Infinite: Hell yeah we are!

Belle: Well, don't get cocky. You're going against the best!

Crystalonetta: Then let's game!

Announcer: Alright! Gamers, are you ready?!

The audience went wild and cheered, as Infinite grabbed his controller.

Announcer: That's what I like to hear! Meta Runners, are you ready?!

Belle: Ready to kick ass!

Crystalonetta: I am!

Infinite: Same here!

Announcer: Then... Let the speedrun race begin!

Belle: Okay, if one of you win against me in this race, then you'll be proven worthy. 

Infinite: Mmhmm.

The Meta Runners started clicking buttons on their controllers, while controlling three different Coconut Boys through the same level.

Announcer: Oh, wow! Look at that!

Lux stood at the front of the crowd while smiling.

Lux: Hmm... These two could be more useful than I thought. They are clones of the Hero of the Multiverse and his wife, after all. Tari, you'll have to surrender to us soon.

Belle: You new bloods aren't doing so bad, but don't think you can beat me!

Infinite: Hey, who's getting cocky now?

Belle: S-shut up!

Crystalonetta: Oh my. She's hot headed.

Infinite: Yeah, heh heh.

The three continued to speedrun through the level, Crystalonetta looked at her Meta Runner arm and saw that a little bit of electricity was surrounding it.

Crystalonetta: *Thoughts: W-what? Is my arm broken or something? I hope not...*

Lux noticed the electricity around Crystalonetta's Meta Runner arm too, and scratched his chin.

Belle: Hey, you're not gonna win if you get distracted!

Crystalonetta: S-sorry!

Infinite: This is pretty fun so far! I see why they call you the best, Belle!