Chapter six

"Jim?" Caspian had found the sick man in the back of the rv, he didn't look too good.
The man slightly turned his head to the right, he smiled once he spotted the young boy standing in front of him.

          "Hey" Caspian walked closer to Jim, he didn't understand what was happening to the sick man.
          "Was wong?" Jim smiled, Caspian reminded him of both of his sons.

          "I got bit kid" the little boy frowned, that's what happened to Edith and Harry.
          "L...like E...Edif a..and Hawwy" Jim nodded his head, everyone at camp had found out what happened to them this morning.

          "Yeah, just like that" Caspian frowned, he didn't want anyone else to die ever again. Glenn walked into the back noticing that Caspian wasn't any where else.
          "I was looking for you"

          "It's time for a nap, c'mon" Glenn grabbed Caspian's hand, the two of them walked back into the main part of the rv.
Andrea moved down so Caspian could sit beside him.

          "Go help Dale at the front, I'll watch him" Glenn nodded his head, he leaned down and kissed Caspian on the forehead before leaving.

          "Come up here bud" little Cas climbed up on the seat, he laid his head down on Andrea's lap, he was small enough that the rest of his body could spread out. Andrea smiled, this was the first time that she's felt happy in twenty four hours.

-

Caspian felt someone shake him lightly, he groaned opening up his eyes. Glenn was standing there, he picked up the little boy holding him tightly.
          "We're not there yet, just taking a break for gas" Cas nodded not really paying any attention, he was tired.

          "Got somebody who wants to say goodbye" the little boy looked up confused, why was someone leaving. Glenn stepped outside of the rv, Jim was sitting against a tree, he decided that he no longer wanted to be in the rv.

Jim asked if he could say goodbye to Caspian before they left, Glenn walked up to the man against the tree. He crouched down so that Caspian was eye level with Jim.
          "I'm gonna miss you kid" he didn't know what else to say really.

-

They were back in the rv now this time without Jim, Glenn was sitting in the little booth with Caspian beside him, Glenn was reading the little boy a book about trucks and cars.

          "What's this one?" Glenn asked pointing to a car on the first page.
          "Powice caw" Cas said happily, he was finally learning something, Glenn nodded his head smiling.

          "What about this one" the man pointed to the second page, it had some sort of truck.
          "Fiwe twuck" Glenn smiled, this continued on until they reached the cdc.

-(centre for disease control)-

          "Cover his nose" Dale said before exiting the rv, the two walked out of the rv. Caspian's nose was immediately covered up, his blanket was covering it.

Glenn walked over to Lori.
          "Can you watch him please" he asked. Lori nodded her head and quickly grabbed Caspian's hand, Glenn walked back over to Daryl and held up his gun towards the walkers.
          "Keep the blanket there okay" Lori told the little boy once she noticed that he started to move it.

Caspian nodded his head, he moved the blanket back and tightened his grip on Lori's hand.
          "Was daddy doing?" Cas asked watching as his father shot the dead people.

          "He's keeping us safe" Lori replied looking behind her for a second, Daryl and Glenn were killing any dead that came close.
          "I help?" the little boy asked curiously, surely if his daddy could do it so could he.