Chapter four

It was nearing towards night time, Shane and Lori had been out looking for him all day. They were gonna wait till Rick got back to continue looking for the little boy.
          "Hey where are you going?" Andrea asked her younger sister, Amy groaned, she could never get some privacy around here.

          "Going to the bathroom, jeez try to be discreet around here," Amy complaint directing the last part to Andrea, couple of people from the group let out a small chuckle even Carl. Amy walked into the rv only to remember that there was no toilet paper.
          "We're out of toilet paper" Amy heard a growl from beside her, a walker took a chomp out of her arm causing her to scream.

-

Caspian flinched as he heard the many screams from his camp, any of those screams could be from Shane or Glenn.
The little boy crawled out of the little dirt hole, he was in pain due to all the cuts from the sticks, they weren't big cuts but they still hurt nonetheless.

Little Cas started to run towards the screams, he wanted to make sure that his friends were okay.
Groans could be heard from among the screams which only meant that there were walkers near by.

Caspian ran into the camp, there was a lot of dead people everywhere, the little boy heard someone scream. He ran towards the noise, Edith and Harry were laid on the ground, they both had a walker bite on their neck.

Edith spotted the little boy, she grabbed his arm and gently dragged him over.
          "I know that you think of Glenn as a father and I can tell that he thinks of you as a son," Caspian knelt down in between the couple.

          "You are so smart and brave, you remind us so much of our little Jack,"
          "I want you to tell Glenn how you really feel, I want you to find him right now,"
          "Just be careful," Edith and Harry both took their last breaths, Caspian quickly got up and ran away knowing what would happen if he stayed too long.

The screams all of a sudden just stopped, the gunshots stopped along with them.
          "Caspian!" that was Glenn, Cas was sure of it, the little boy turned around, he was right, in front of him stood his best friend, his saviour and most importantly his father figure.

          "Daddy!" Caspian ran up to Glenn and tackled him into a hug, that shocked Glenn but at the same time it made him happy.
          "Did you get bit?" Caspian shook his head, he's pretty sure that he didn't get bit, he stayed far away from the walkers.

          "You found him!" Glenn turned around, Rick was standing with his family, Shane was next to them.
          "Yeah, no thanks to you," normally Rick would've taken this as offensive but he knew that Glenn was just mad about the situation.

          "Is Abigail okay?" the little red haired girl was standing beside Carol and Sophia, the three of them seemed to be comforting each other.

-

Glenn and Caspian were in their tent, Abigail decided to stay with Carol and Sophia for the night which Glenn was totally fine with.
          "Why.... why did you call me daddy?" Glenn didn't know why he was asking this question, he knew the answer to it.

          "Y...you awe" Caspian crawled onto Glenn's lap, he curled up into a little ball.
This melted Glenn's heart, he ran his fingers through Caspian's hair.
"You want me to be your father?" the little boy nodded his head.

          "Y..yeah," Glenn nodded his head, then that's what he was, he was a father now with a son.