I held my arms out and got a tight, loving hug from pat, one of those hugs a loving farther would give you.. one I rarely get..

I sighed quietly before letting go and looking at Edd who walked to Tord's room with me. But once we got inside it looked completely different.

The room was split in half by a huge sheet, I'm guessing one side for me and the other for Tord. Tord's side still had his bed and he moved his stuff to that side of the room while the other side had a queen sized bed with checkered colored sheets and a dark blue rug to hide the dark red floor, along with a decent sized dresser and a nightstand on opposite Sides of the bed from each other. I already know for a fact I'mma be rearranging my side of the room tonight.

It looked cool though I guess. I looked over at Edd who was getting some clothes from the dresser, but they weren't mine..?

He looked at me and smiled softly. "after you left me and Tord and Matt put our money together and bought you some clothes... I hope you like them, we really tried." He said as he handed me some pajamas, which was actually just a grey shirt with black and white checkered shorts.

I smiled a bit and hugged him as a thanks. "hey, tom...?"

I looked up at him, "hm?"

He sighed. "why aren't you talking....? I miss your voice..." He said sadly as he hugged me back and I just shrugged in return. "ok... You should go shower now.. you're covered in dirt..."

I nodded a bit and he let go of me so I could walk to the bathroom. As soon as I got in there I set the clothes down and took off my shirt, revealing 3 deep cut marks across my chest, looking like some sorta demon or something scratched me.

They looked like they were from this morning so the bloods all dried up but I'mma try not to think about it to much.

I started the shower and undressed all the way before getting in and letting the hot water cover my body, staying in complete silence. I kinda missed taking a shower in hot water instead of bathing in a spring, that shit was cold.

--------------

After my shower I got dressed and went up to what's my room now, but in order to get to my side I have to walk through Tord's side and as soon as I opened the door I saw Edd and Tord cuddling.

They looked so happy.... I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces and I don't get why....

"Thomas. We need to talk." Tord said and sat up along with Edd. "some stuff happened while you were gone and things are gonna be different here from now on."

I just nodded a bit and hugged myself. "but we'd really appreciate it if you tell us where and why you left.." he said kinda sadly while I just shrugged and looked down. "bet...." Is all I said quietly, my voice raspy from not using it in almost three weeks.

Tord looked at me confused before realizing what I mean. "tom you did not." I just nodded and walked to my side of the room and set my dirty clothes in a pile next to my dresser.

Edd sighed. "I don't know what's going on but I should probably start heading, home..." Is all I heard from the other side along with them exchanging 'i love you' and quick kisses... Ew.

I sat on the edge of my bed and waited for Edd to leave and for Tord to fall asleep.

--------------

As soon as Tord fell asleep I start rearranging everything. I moved my bed to the corner of the room with the nightstand next to it and my dresser to the other wall. I moved the rug so it's right next to my bed and unpacked my bag before going through my new clothes with a small smile.

I grabbed my pictures of me and mom that I stole from my house and set them on my dresser before laying down with my bear and a small smile, purring quietly to my self.

I finally got a bed to myself.

Oh hi :0
I finally updated-
And Dad, I know you're reading this- Sooooo HI DAD I REALLY WANT THAT YAOI COLORING BOOK PLEEEEAAASE ILL HELP PAY AND EVERYTHING-
anyways-
Sorry for typos I typed this fast heh
{1477 words}
I love you all, bye!~

Thank You For The Fanart

@FloffyCaku

@NotYourAverageElfy

@NotYourAverageElfy