chapter.4

[Kacchan Pov]

I and the old hag walked home. after visiting deku's house. we didn't say much.  I just walked and looked at the sky, it was a boring sky, nothing much.

old hag: "I have good news brat." she looked at me and gave me a big smile. I knew that I would regret asking but here I am.

kacchan: "and what's that?"

old hag: "next week its holiday and I and inko thought we were gonna go on a trip together and you will stay with Izuku at their house. for the whole weekend. Isn't that exited." I stopped. and she turned around and looked at me. 

kacchan: "WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO STAY AT DEKU'S HOUSE FOR A WHOLE WEEK, ALONE WITH DEKU." 

old hag: "stop yelling this is something I and inko Agreed on. she doesn't want her son to be alone in a whole week and I don't trust you to be alone in the house where you could explode or drown the house." I 'tsk' at her and started walking while putting my hands in my pocket. 

I am gonna die. There is no way I am gonna survive to live with deku for a whole week, ALONE. I started sweating and my head hurts. I think I need to puke. 

kacchan: "I can take care of my self, I don't need to stay over at deku's place." I grunted.

old hag: "I have already decided, you're staying at Izuku's place even if you like it or not." and then we were at the house. 

I kicked off my shoes and yelled that I hated her and tramped up the stairs and slammed the door again. just like earlier I lend on the door and slide down and had my knees pressed as much as possible into my chest and buried my face between my arms. what am I supposed to do now? I have to stay at deku's place for a whole week. this is hell.  I stood up. stripped off my clothes and went to take on my sweatpants and a black tank top. I slammed my self into the bed and looked at my phone that was on the night table right beside my bed. I grabbed it and looked at the clock. then I saw some messages that I haven't read. 

it was from shitty hair and the gang.

shitty hair (Kirishima): "what's up bro? have you heard about the training camp we are gonna have after the holiday.  all in 1-A and 1-B are going." 

sparky (Denki): "seriously, that will be awesome."

soy sauce (sero): "I can't wait for the camp."

raccoon eyes (mina): "This is gonna be so fun." 

what the fuck a training camp. this is the best.  now I have one week there I have to stay with my crush and then I have another week where I will see my crush every day. and some other extras. 

I took my phone off and laid it on the night table and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep that night. I was so nervose about staying at deku's place.  and I started thinking about who deku really cared about. I still think it's that icy-hot bastard. I get so much pain in my stomach just thinking about it. 

PIP, PIP, PIP, PIP. 

was the sound of my phone waking me up for fucking school.   I yawned and stretched my hand and started walking out of the bed. my eyes were closed but my body keeps on moving to the bathroom. I knocked my head on that stupid wall. 

I rubbed my forehead and opened my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I went inside and went to the toilet, did my thing, washed, hands and tooth. then I took off my clothes and took on the shower and walked inside the shower. the hot water felt so nice and relaxing for my body. 

when I was done with washing up I grabbed a towel and used it to cover the lower part. and walked to my room. I took on my uniform not caring about taking on a tie. cause it irritated my throat. I went down and walked to the kitchen to see the old hag making rise ball. 

I took one in my mouth and got smacked in the head. 

kacchan: "ow what the hell that hurts."

old hag: "don't eat without permission."

I Tsked and took a bite from the rice ball. 

old hag: "when you get home get your stuff ready to use at Izuku's house and be nice to him.  I will give you some money to use, but just for crises, you know food and that." she looked at me while giving me the credit card.  I took the card and went to take on my shoes and started walking out. 

I started walking to school and when I got to the school I could see deku at the front of the gate to the school. he was talking to......Icy-hot bastard. 

I grunted for my self and walked past them. I could hear deku laughing at something the Icy-Hot bastard said. what's so funny, the Bastard can't be so funny. when I walked in the corridor I heard an annoying voice. 

"hey Bakubro, what's up? you seem even angrier than usual," he said with his annoying smile. I can't handle this shit today. I 'tsk' at him and walked to the class.  almost everybody was there but not deku. and I looked around and no Icy-hot bastard either. 

I sighed and walked to my sit. I sat down and looked out. I saw that deku and todoroki were still talking. then I saw deku laying his hand on Icy-hot bastards shoulder and then hugged him. I looked closer. why the hell are they hugging? is Icy-hot bastard really the one deku keeps dear.

I clenched my fist and, I was so annoyed. you could see me breathing out smokes from my mouth and ears.  'why him, of all the people here, you choose him.'