Season 2 chapter 11

Mama and I ran up onto the deck and were about to get away when Hook appeared.

Belle: How the hell did you...

Me: What the Hell Killian?

Hook: I know this ship like the back of my own... Well, you know.

Me: Hook? (I laughed lightly. Hook glared but I swear I saw him smile)

Hook: I suggest you give that back to me now. (Papa enters.)

Mr. Gold: Or what?

Me: Papa!

Hook: You look different in this world, Crocodile. Like the coward I met so long ago- limp and all.

Mr. Gold: And yet, you still can't kill me.

Me: He's got a point Killian. No one can.

Hook: Let's have it, Dark One. What magic are you gonna hide behind today?

Mr. Gold: Oh no, not magic. (Papa begins to use his cane to beat the life out of Hook.)

Me: Papa pleas. Don't!

Belle: Rumple! Hey! Let's go. Let's go!

Mr. Gold: No, not yet, Belle.

Belle: This, (Holds up Baelfire's shawl.) this is what you came for. This is what's gonna get you back to Bae.

Hook: You're wasting your breath, love. He can't resist. He has to prove that he's not a coward.

Mr. Gold: You might wanna turn away, Belle. This isn't gonna be pretty. ( He starts beating Hook with his cane as me and Mama yelled at him to stop.)

Hook: Do it. Do it! Kill me. (To Mama and I) He has to show you how powerful he is!

Belle: No. Rumple, this - this is what he wants... (voice breaks) to destroy every bit of good in you.

Me: Papa please don't do this you're good. I know you are.

Hook: Rip my heart out. Kill me like you did Milah, and I'll finally be reunited with her.

Mr. Gold: He has to die, Belle. (Lounges himself onto Hook to rip out his heart)

Me: No one deserves to die Papa. Not him nor anyone else!

Belle: She's right he doesn't. There's still good in you. I see it. I've always seen it. Please. Please, show me I'm not wrong.

Mr. Gold: You take you little ship and sail until you fall off the edge of the world. I never want to see you again. (Slaps Hook in the face, then speaks to Mama and I) Let's go.

We all got into the car and drove towards the town line. Papa and Mama both got out of the car and started talking to each other. Saying goodbye,good luck etc... They kissed goodbye when something horrible happened. A bullet came soaring through the air right at Mama. I screamed staring through the window but no one could hear me. I turned and stared out of the back window to see Killian standing there with his gun.A car came barreling through the town line and crashed into him before crashing into a tree.

I jumped out of the car to check to see if Mama was okay but she was unconscious. She woke up but blood stained papa's hands. She was freaking out and terrified because Papa was using magic to heal her but when she saw me she calmed down and reached out to me.

"Cia? Help." I leaned down to her crying as I grabbed her hand while Papa went to try kill Killian. I comforted her until the ambulance came and took her away along with Killian and the guy in the car. Emma,Grandma and Grandpa calmed Papa down but he stormed off on his own. Forgetting me and I just stayed where I was collapsed on the side of the road crying. Alone. 

A/N: Look I know its been a while. I was on holiday without WiFi for 2 weeks and before that I was at summer camp for a week. Thank you for the 1.5k readers Love you guys. When we reach 2k I'll do another Q&A opportunity so comment questions down below. Thanks again.❤😍😃.