Entry 9

As I said, I would write about how me and Arty got together. In entry 4, I said that we played truth or dare, then Robin dared us to kiss...so we did...theeeeeen, last week, The boy wonder made us all play 7 minutes in heaven....

Wally's POV

"C'mon Boy wonder! I don't want to play 7 minutes in heaven!" I groaned as Robin dragged me to the training room. Everyone was already gathered there. Artemis seemed as reluctant to be there as me. I guess after the last drama with the truth or dare, we grew weary of our teammates when they suggested we play truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven and so on. I have to admit, Arty looks hot in Civvie clothes....HOLY COW WALLY! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! SHE IS THE ENEMY! THE OLD FART! THE JOKER TO THE BATMAN! HOW COULD YOU THINK LIKE THAT?! I scolded myself. Robin made me sit down and I continued complaining. "Just shut up Baywatch. Let's get this over with!" Artemis scrowled. "You do know that Baywatch is a movie about Naked life guards running around saving people right?" Robin asked, eyebrows raised. "Wha? No...of course I didn't know!" Artemis said, blushing furiously. "Aw c'mon Arty. You know you can't resist the wallman," the words came out of my mouth before I could stop myself. Superboy and Aqualad look at me suspiciously while Robin smirked. M'gann looked like she was going to die of happiness. "I...didn't mean that..." I mumbled. "Whatever kid mouth, let's just get on with it," Artemis said. "Whatever kid mouth, let's just get on with it," I mocked her in a high-pitched tone. Artemis's face turned red, and she looked ready to kill me. "Okay! Let's just get on with it! Artemis? Will you do the honours?" Robin asked. Artemis scrowled and I looked at Robin gratefully for saving my butt. Artemis grumbled as she stuffed her hand in the bag Robin offered to her and took a while to take something out. I nearly died when I saw what she took out. A lightning bolt. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" We both yelled in unison. "I DONT WANT TO BE LOCKED IN A WARDROBE WITH KIDMOUTH! HIS PRESENCE NOW IS ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!" Artemis yelled. "AND I CANT STAND HER! I DONT WANT TO BE THERE WITH HER!" I yelled. We continued protesting and struggling to get away, sadly, Superboy was holding me in an Iron right grip that was impossible to escape, and Artemis was being held in place by M'gann and was 'floating'. They dumped us in a cupboard. A very small one, and closed the door. "Have fun you two!" M'gann said too cheerfully as the doors closed. I started hyperventilating. Didn't they know all speedsters were claustrophobic? "Woah! Kid mouth, take deep breaths! Don't hyperventilate on me!" Artemis said, trying to calm me down. "Too small, no space to run, trapped forever," I muttered, glancing around. I hated small closets. It was as scary as opening a door and finding a weird creepy stuffed toy clown. I shuddered. Clowns and their creepy stares never failed to creep the speed out of me. "Okay, let's talk okay? Just focus on me, and talk. Alright?" Artemis said, looking overly concerned. The walls felt like they were closing in. I nearly passed out from the anxiety. Or maybe the disturbing urge to kiss Artemis was what was driving me up the wall. "C'mon Wally, you're the talkative king! At least talk to me and stop acting like a big baby! You're more sappy than Bay...." I glanced at her suspiciously, heart still pounding. "...Watch..." "You know the movie!" I said, completely forgetting about the small space. "So that means you knew that Baywatch was a movie about hot lifeguards! You lied! But..why call me Baywatch?" Artemis looked away. Was she blushing?! Artemis, girl of steel and sass, blushing? "Well, the first time I saw you, you were kinda in swimming trunks and stuff..." She muttered. "Aha! So you're admitting that I'm hot and devilishly handsome!" I grinned. I did a fistbump in the air. For some reason I felt so happy that I could hug her. Ew....stupid hormones. "I should have left you to freak out..." Artemis sighed. "Now I know you like me," "Shut up Kid mouth! Don't make me trap you in here forever!" Artemis snarled. "Ooh, in denial," I teased her. Artemis kicked my leg. I fell forward and felt soft lips against my own. We both jumped back, panting. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Artemis yelled. "Don't blame me for that. You kicked my leg," I said. "You were annoying me!" Artemis retorted. "You started it!" "I can't believe it. I kiss you and I don't feel like puking!" Artemis ranted. I nearly smiled. Then she turned around and faced the wall. It was then I remembered and my fear returned. "Holy uncle Barry! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?! IM GONNA BE TRAPPED IN HERE FOREVER! THERE'S NO ESCAPE! OH MY GOSSSSSH!" I yelled. I started freaking out and tried to vibrate through the wall. It wasn't working and I slammed against the back of the cupboard, nose bleeding. Artemis turned around. She looked so pretty, with her head high and blonde hair, almost as if she is the goddess Artemis herself. What she does next surprises me. She grabbed my chin and gave me a full kiss on the lips. I felt myself blush and kisses back. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world. The door opened. "Okay! 7 minutes is...." M'gann trailed off when she sees us. "You owe me 10 bucks," Robin grinned and Superboy and Aqualad grumbled as they fished money out of their pockets. We pay them no attention and continue kissing. M'gann gave an "Awwwww," while Robin smirked. "Told you it would work," Artemis and I broke the kiss and I smiled crookedly. "Well, let's continue-Aah!" I was cut off as I slipped and smashed into Robin. The bag with the things spilt and I gasped as I realised that all the things inside we're lightning bolts. "you tricked us!" Artemis yelled. "Er...oops! Sorry," Robin said, smiling smugly and not looking sorry at all. "You go for the kill. I'm gonna hold him in place. By the way, his ticklish spot is his tummy," I whispered to Artemis. She nodded and we both lunged at Robin.

So....yep. That was it. Kinda sappy if you ask me. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with Arty. Best girlfriend ever! <3 anyway, i gotta go. I've got a date with Artemis! And I know Robin won't stalk us because we got him sooo bad, he said he's still having stomach cramps from laughing too much after being tickled. >:3 See ya! I've gotta run! (See what I did there?)

A/N: YAY! SPITFIRE LIVES! :D it was kinda akward to write the kissing scene but I got my cousin to help me. She's dating so I guess it's okay... Idk •-• (my cousin is 21. Legit age to date) Anywaaaay, Next entry, We shall write da date! :D yey! Btw, I'm also running out of ideas, so I would love it if u guys give meh ur suggestions in the comments. Thanks! <3 Special shoutout to @Flash_of_lightning for the idea of the date...7 mins in heaven was my idea thou. Farewell my skittles! I will try to update soon :3 (btw, read DA comic. Take a screenshot and read it. The feels R just... *cries* yes I'm an emo wreck)