~19

Eunse's pov
i zipped up my luggage and gave one last look at the hotel room i've been staying for the past few days. this is it. i didn't want to be involved with idols and now i'm on my way to become an idol myself. great way of thinking Eunse..

Jinyoung already texted me saying the ceo wants to meet me. it's probably for the contract signing. come to think about it , i might be seeing my group members for the very first time.

when i reached to C9 entertainment's entrance , i dragged my luggage out from the taxi's car boot and walked into the building

when i reached to C9 entertainment's entrance , i dragged my luggage out from the taxi's car boot and walked into the building. there Jinyoung was , with his mask and bucket hat on. although his face was almost covered , i could tell he was smiling when he saw me from his eyes.

he pulled down his mask and put away his handphone. "sorry-" the lady at the front desk was stopping me from walking towards him thinking i was a fan. "i know her." Jinyoung said to her and she nodded before sitting down.

"let's put your things in the dance studio first. there's still an hour before the meeting starts." Jinyoung said offering to take my luggage when i pushed it behind me. "i can handle it." i said. i heard him a sigh softly before walking ahead to the dance studio.

there , were all the CIX members. their eyes lit up after seeing me. "Eunse!" Yonghee cheered and ran to me giving me a hug. the other members followed behind and hugged me too. i was taken aback but gave them a hug back.

"we missed you so much." Hyunsuk said. "guys come on , let her put her things aside first. she barely stepped into the studio." Jinyoung said pulling all of them away from me. he grabbed my arm and my luggage pulling me away from the rest.

"do you smell something?" Hyunsuk asked. "what? love?" Seunghun said. "no , i smell jealousy." Hyunsuk said making Jinyoung turn around glaring at him. "okay alright sorry." Hyunsuk said and the others laughed.

"don't mind them. i don't know what's up with them." Jinyoung chuckled nervously. i just smiled as a reply and pulled my hand out of his grasp. i pushed the luggage aside and sat in the corner.

Jinyoung's pov
why does my heart hurt everytime she pushes me away? do you hate me that much after that incident? well i can't say no to her hatred for me. after all the fans that attacked her were majority my fans.

an hour later..

"Eunse , i think i can take you to the meeting room now." i said to her who was looking at her phone waiting for time to pass. she stood up without saying anything and followed me to the meeting room. there inside were 4 other girls with my ceo.

"Eunse! please take a seat." my ceo's eyes brightened up after seeing her. Eunse gave me a nervous look and i gave her a reassuring smile. "good luck." i whispered before gently pushing her in so i can close the door.

Eunse's pov
"annyeonghaseyo Oh Eunse imnida." i introduced myself to the girls and the ceo. "take a seat." he smiled and i sat next to a girl with platinum blonde hair. "you girls will be debuting in a week. choreo will be learnt today and recording of the song will be done tomorrow. it's a tight schedule so you might not get proper sleep for this whole week but i hope you know it's your debut we're talking about. for Eunse , i need you to sign this contract. the girls already did yesterday and you're left. once you sign this , you're a member of WI5H. we're gonna be known as 소원 (So-Won) in korea since it means Wish."

i took a quick scan on the contract that was handed to me. what surprised me was there isn't any dating ban. "surprising right? no dating ban." the girl next to me whispered and i smiled.

i signed the contract after reading every terms and conditions. "i'm so glad you joined us Eunse. your decision gave us a chance to debut a girl group." my ceo said collecting back the contract. "you girls can go to the dance studio and get to know each other better. you'll start learning the choreography after dinner." my ceo said before he dismissed the meeting.

the girls got up and headed to the dance studio where the CIX members were at. we all greeted them before sitting far away from the guys. "hello , i am Kang Hyejeong. the oldest among us four." she said. "what's your age?" a girl with goddess looking visuals asked me. "i'm 18 this year in korean age." i replied and she cheered. "i'm not the maknae!" she yelled making the CIX members turn to look at us. she apologised before turning to face us.

"i'm 22 this year." Hyejeong said. "i'm Kwon Jiae but please call me June. i'm 21 this year." another said. "hey , i'm Kim Chanmi but my stage name is Mira. 20 years old." a girl with smily eyes said. "and i'm Aera. i'm 19 years old." the girl who cheered said. "her real name is Jeon Kwan." Hyejeong said. "unnie! i told you not to say it." Aera pouted. "it's not fair for our fellow maknae to not know your name." Hyejeong said. "how about you?" June asked. "i'm Oh Eunse. 18 years old."

"she doesn't like her name , don't mind her." Mira said pointing to Aera. "so for now we have to get closer to one another and also choose our positions." Hyejeong said. "leader. who wants it?" she asked and every single one of us looked at no one but her. "i think it's safe to say we all vote for you to be the leader." June pat Hyejeong's back. "okay i guess." she sighed.

"we can decide on our visual. other than that , we have nothing else we can decide on." Hyejeong said. "uri maknae?" June looked at me and i shaked my head. i pointed to Aera and she gave me her widened eyes look. "she has really outstanding visuals." i said. "well then , Aera is our visual." Hyejeong said and Aera didn't refuse.

"we'll just have to wait for ceo to tell us our positions during the recording session. i heard he will be there to watch along with our sunbaes." Mira whispered. "what? for real? i don't think i'll be able to give my best. i'm most probably gonna shake in fear and mess up everything." June said.

"but i'm really curious of something. did you really live with CIX sunbaenims?" Aera asked me. i was a little nervous after hearing her question. i nodded a little and continued , "i only lived with them for less than a month. because i came to korea without any notice , Jinyoung offered to let me stay in their dormitory." i explained.

"how did you even know him?" Mira asked. "it's a long story. we just made dance covers." i said. "so it's true! ceo wasn't lying." Aera said. since we're gonna be band mates , might as well be true to one another.

"i actually have androphobia. it's difficult and tough for me to be near guys. Jinyoung is trying to help me overcome it by doing dance covers with me." i said. "androphobia? that's really bad..is it helping though?" June asked and i shrugged. "i feel like it's getting better but at the same time feel like there's no difference." i said. "we'll help when we can. it's a phobia you definitely have to overcome." Mira smiled.

——————————————————————