004

𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔚𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔰~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________________________________

________________________________

~ ꫝ꠸ᦓ voice echoed through the hallways as he looked straight into the younger's eyes. He froze, unsure of what to do.

The vampire tilted his head to the right, that stupid smirk still plastered on his face. He made no sudden movement, which made Yeosang confused.

Isn't he supposed to attack me? Why is he staring at me like a creep?

Yeosang decided to break the silence, even though he was a bit afraid.

"A-are you going to hit me?"

Yeosang nearly whispered, afraid that something bad might come out of his mouth. However, the other only scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"Do you want me to?"

"No, no",Yeosang muttered, slightly shaking his head. The elder sighed. Then he started smirking. And the smirking started to piss the younger male off.

"You will be needing my help."

Yeosang looked up at the other in confusion. Why would he need his help?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean."

Now it was Yeosang's turn to scoff. Why was he such an asshole?

"You're wasting my time. Move", the smaller male said as he pushed past the Vampire. He didn't know where he got the sudden confidence from, but he didn't feel like dealing with his bullshit either. So, he proceeded to walk up the stairs. To his surprise, the Vampire didn't chase him. Instead, he laughed and leaned against the wall.

Yeosang pushed open the door and unlocked another lock. It opened with a click. Then, another note appeared.

You will need the vampire's guidance to move on.

So he was right? The male thought. Then he silently cursed.

Of course he was, he made this hell house.

"Now do you need my help?" a pair of lips hovered over the younger's ear as the words were uttered in a deep, sultry voice.

Yeosang jumped with a yelp and scrambled away, eyes wide in shock. His heart skipped multiple beats at the sudden sound from someone he was least expecting to see at the moment. He didn't even hear his footsteps echoing the room.

The younger male put a hand on his chest and exhaled, attempting to calm his heart down.

Seonghwa tilted his head, staring straight at the angel in front of him. "Oh? Did I frighten you?"