Dear Diary,

Father was finally killed. Now, I have to take over his mansion, like I promised. But, I didn't want to. It was something I had to fulfil, not to enjoy. I don't understand why Father has such a thing. He said that I had to take over it when he was killed. He said to follow its rules and keep it alive. I didn't understand. He didn't tell much, nor did he answer my questions. He didn't even tell me what duty he had as a vampire king. He was so mysterious....

The pink haired boy furrowed his eyebrows. This was taken place in the Victorian era, which is a pretty long time ago. But, the hints were clear: this is Seonghwa's diary. The mansion must've been his father's. Many questions lingered in the boy's head as he turned the page.

September 16, 1870

Dear Diary,

I'm so lucky that I'm with him. He makes me the happiest person in this world. Everyone says that humans are bad, but I didn't believe them. He is just so sweet and kind. He doesn't see me as a monster or, even a vampire. He treats me right. I don't understand why nobody trusts him...

At this point, Yeosang was anticipating the worst. Yet, he flipped the page, taking any risks that was waiting to be read.

April 2, 1874

Dear Diary,

He never loved me. He was fake after all. They were right. They were all right. I was too blind to see the truth. He was just fucking with me like a toy. All humans are the fucking same. They have no hearts. And, guess what? Turns out, he hates vampires. Yet, he acted like they were his species. He even broke up with the day before my birthday. I shouldn't have fell for him. And now, I'm feeling all kinds of emotions, it's becoming numb, now. I should have listened to Father.....

I WANT REVENGE. I WANT REVENGE. I WANT REVENGE.

The last part freaked the young boy out. The once neat, beautiful handwriting turned into a sloppy mess that was screaming for revenge. It scared him. But, it also intrigued him. More questions start to bubble up in him. And now, he didn't care if curiosity killed the cat, he just needed more. So, he turned to another page.

April 23, 1878

Dear Diary,

Years passed, and I'm still heartbroken. So, I decided I should find a way to forget him. Then, I remember Father's mansion. What did he call it? A playhouse? Anyway, I've seen the rules and realized that this was a playhouse for humans. I thought it was a great way to get revenge for all those filthy humans. So, I tried it. I kidnapped someone, and oh, how she struggled! It amuses me to no end. Once she failed to complete all tasks or missions, I get to bite her! I didn't think she would be useful, so I tortured her, and killed her. Her screams just made me so giddy, I yearned for more. Her blood was so beautiful to look at.....

Now, this gave Yeosang goosebumps. Seonghwa basically became a psycho because he wanted revenge. He seems to hate humans. Should Yeosang be really scared?

Nonetheless, he turned the page, thinking that the new information will be useful.

December 15, 1880

Dear Diary,

I've been using the playhouse for about two years now. And oh, how fun it was. Now, I understand why Father would enjoy this game. Everytime I would bring someone new, excitement fills me, and even my powers as the Vampire prince are coming to life. It's so easy how to find their weaknesses now. Now, I can watch them scream and beg for mercy. It's just so overwhelmingly fun. I even find myself doing things I didn't know I was doing. I'm losing-