nine

is only
me

s m u t t y      c h a p t e r

"your skateboard has been here the whole time"
boris gives me an 'oh shit' look and sits up

"god boris your nose" i say reaching out to wipe the blood.

"it's nothing" he says slurring his words

"go to the bathroom." i say seriously

"what" boris says confused and drunk.

"go. to the bathroom." i say spacing out some words. he stands up and curses under his breath. i roll my eyes and follow shortly closing the door to the bathroom behind me

"you know you just had to go and fuck up mike wheelers face and for what?" i say scoffing.

"because he hurt you" boris mumbles

"and you- what broke his nose" i say pointing to his hands.

he nods

"and his face. maybe his wrist too" boris says nonchalantly

"fuck boris" i whine, pinching my nose bridge

i begin to clear up the mess on his face, wiping the blood with a rag with water on it, and bandaging a cut on his hand

"the hell did you get this" i say putting neosporin and a bandaid on the cut

"fucking psycho had a pencil" boris says

i giggle as i clean him up a bit. i grab a bottle of rubbing acohol

"what are you doing" he says scooting away from me

"i'm cleaning the wound" i say pointing to the gash on his forehead and cheek.

i dip a cotton round in the liquid, inching it to his forehead, he squeezes leg and winces as i press the cotton to his forehead, earning a sss sound from boris.

he let's go of my leg and runs a hand through his hair

"fuck. you." boris says as i do the same to his cheek.

i roll my eyes

"all finished. do you feel better?" i say in a stupid voice

boris sneers at me, getting up to go to the bedroom, he turns the light off while i'm still in the bathroom as he leaves. he gets into bed and i follow

"why are you mad at me" i say tucking myself under the covers and looking at boris

"i'm not" his accent is particularly thick at this part.

"then... why are you acting like this" i inch my hand down the covers, touching his boxers. his eyes shoot open. i smirk and notice goosebumps on his skin. i kiss him gently, continuing to touch him under the covers, he deepens the kiss, pulling me on top of him and leaving little bites on my skin.

i moan softly as the boy sucks on my skin, i run my hand through his hair violently, my fingers getting stuck from the tangles. i've never heard boris moan, just grunts and groans. but tonight i intended to hear.

i go down under the covers and look at his boxers, he has a huge boner. i peel back the thin blue fabric by the elastic band and watch as his member springs out, i look up at his face; he's as shocked as i am.

i look down at the member and wrap my lips around it, bobbing my head up and down. i watch as borises head throws back as he runs his long fingers through my hair. he groans a bit as i continue to bob my head,

"y/n" he breaths out

"y/n" he yells, moaning in a raspy voice.
warm liquid trickles down my throat and some gets on my lips. i pull my mouth off him and lick my lips.

he's panting and biting his lips.

"i've never heard you moan before" i say crawling on his chest

"that's because you've never been that good" boris says, putting his thumb against my lips.

"i want you inside me" i say. he does a double take.

"w- okay" boris says baffled, nodding his head and adjusting. as he shuffles through the drawer to find a condom, i take my clothes off and lay on the bed.

as soon as the condoms on he crawls on top of me, putting his arms on either side of my body, hovering over me. his hair drapes down into my face as we just stare at eachother for a minute.

he lines himself up at my interance and shoved himself inside me. pain shoots up my body. i wince. he holds my hand.

boris sits there for a second, allowing me to adjust. i swallow hard and nod for him to continue. he pushes in and out, i grip the sheets, little cigarette burns and ashes on them. borises curls move around, he drags a hand through them and keeps going. at this point i'm a hot moaning mess, and boris isn't doing and better than me, all red and sweat beads dripping off him from the sex. he moans every now and then, which is enough to send me over the edge. the boys freckles face inches away from mine, his bruised eye and bandaged forehead too. borises eyes, deep with lust. he thrusts one last time, squeezing them shut.
i loose grip of the sheets.

"mmmmm" i whimper out, it felt so good. his unclothed body flops next to me, i felt the sweat radiating off him.

"i feel like i just lost my virginity all over again" boris said.
"well, i kinda did just loose it." boris adds, flipping to face me

"what do you mean love?" i say, brushing his curls out of his eyes

"i've had sex, but i don't know what making love feels like." he says. those words make me wanna sob. what a wholesome thing to say.

i close my eyes shut and give him a weak smile

"me neither." i say, remembrancing the times i've had sex with jack. he wasn't as big as boris. wasn't that painful
a
"i want to meet your family." i say to boris. his eyes widen

"hell no." he shakes his head, flipping over.

"why not?" i say, grabbing the side of his arm and peeking over

"not much to meet. moms dead. just my dad and brothers" boris sulks.

"still someone to meet" i mumble flipping over, pissed off.

time skip

"wake up" boris says to y/n, yanking her ponytail slightly.

her eyes flutter open and look at boy, she smiles, rolling her eyes and sitting up.

the sheet falls off of y/ns chest as she sits up and boris stares

"oops." y/n smiles, standing up butt naked and walking around the room to get clothes

"don't be walking around like that with the window open" boris says, slapping the girls ass.

"no one can see me" she rolls her eyes, pulling jeans on.

"whatever princess"