TWO

(Please vote!)
I had woken up from my nap when a couple of flashes of light grabbed my attention. Quickly, I peeled my face from the window and jumped back in shock. There was a cluster of paparazzi crowded the window, cameras flashing every so second. "Not again, Mom!" I nudged her shoulder and glared harshly at the camera. Even though my mother was retired, this was still a normal occurrence. It always pissed me off how the paparazzi was always hounding us in one way or another.

"Dammit..." My mom grumbled under her breath and got up. "How the hell did the paparazzi find us this time?" I shrug and gave her a blank face. "Oh I dunno, Maybe because YOU'RE NOT WEARING NORMAL CLOTHES" I screech back at her. She was wearing her hero costume, and to top it off it was her shiny revealing suit. she it wore in her silver age and it had an iconic design. Almost anybody and I mean anybody could recognize her in that suit. It's a miracle that we even lasted this long for someone to now recognize us. Mom paused and held her head in her hands.

We both grabbed our bags and hurried off the train, ignoring the shocked stares we received. As my foot hit the pavement, I was bombarded with camera flashes and questions. I clutched my eyes and scowled. My mom grabbed my hand and lead me away from the crowd, waving her hand at the camera people. "Are we safe?" I whispered. Mother hummed and ran her hand through my hair. "We're good, now let's go to our new home." I opened my eyes to see my mother's kind smile and I found myself smiling as well.
I had just about straightened myself out when I came to a quick realization. "Mom, do you even know where we are?"

"Of course I know, I was born here!" She says as she whistles for a cab. In a matter of minutes, a cab comes and we put our luggage in the trunk of the car and scurry ourselves in the back seat. "Where to?" The driver asked, gazing back. "420 Bokashi St." She replied. The driver nodded with a smile and we were off to our new home.

•-•-•-•

At last, we arrived at the house a little earlier than I expected. It was a big place, it was nice though. The house had a nice rustic feeling and it already felt like home. Though it looked like someone was already living there. "Mom, this is somebody else's house. Are we sharing it with someone?" It felt a little weird to share a house with a complete stranger, so I felt a little hesitant. "Yeah, but it'll be fine! Don't worry about it." Mom patted my head and walked towards the door with her luggage. She looked happy, too happy. I narrowed my eyes and followed her before waving to the taxi driver.

As I'm following her, I took the time to look around a bit. On the outside, it looks like an ordinary two story, But in the inside it has dark urban decor all around the house. I like it in all in all, but I'm still kinda iffy on who we're living here with.

Suddenly, a medium sized bulldog cane running it and rubbed against my leg. "He's pretty cute." I thought as I bent down to pet the dog. On his collar, it read; Danny. I tilted my head with a smile and pet Danny's head, this must be a well trained dog if he hasn't tried to do anything. After a few seconds, Danny pulled away from my hand and let out two sharp barks. "Ehhh?! I didn't think people would be here soon." A voice called out from one of the backrooms and a quick clatter was heard. I cringed, but chuckled a little bit. Something about that voice sounded familiar, so it wouldn't hurt for me to go check it out.

I walked down the hall stealthily, making sure to keep quiet. I rounded the corner to see a pile of boxes with someone underneath. "Who is that stupid to get trapped underneath there?" I muttered and chuckled under my breath. I knew someone who would something just like this, but he couldn't be here right now? The person underneath let out a series of muffled screams in response to me and I rolled my eyes. Okay, it might be after all. Kicking a few boxes hastily away, I spotted a lock of familiar white hair and quickly shoved the rest away.

"Reo, is that you?" I said unsurely. Reo spreads out more on the floor and sighs dramatically. "Ah yes, It is I the one and only Reo here to bless your lovely presence." We both paused before bursting out into laughter. This bitch is my childhood friend, Reo Ogawa. He's always been....odd, I'm stuck with him. "Why are you even here are you living with us? If you are, you better not eat my food out of of the fridge. I'll gut yo-" Reo groaned loudly. "Who do you think I am?! I definitely won't stoop that low to eat the garbage you call food." His personilty is obviously the most unmodest I've seen, along with overinflated ego as well. I helped Reo up with a smirk, but then quickly pushed him back down. It was funny because of his height and reaction. "Akira, you whore!" He screeches as he crashed back into the boxes but quickly got up. His well done hair was now ruined and sticking up everywhere. "Takes one to know one." I replied and smirked back at him.

"Moving on!" Reo said, changing the subject effortlessly. "How do you like your room that I fabulously decorated?" I give him a puzzled look. "What are you talking about you don't decor–" I look around to see two black velvet chesterfield couches on opposite walls, a silver canopy bed dressed with purple blanket and bedsheets, a bookshelf filled with mangas and western music, vinyls, and a fur rug to match the color purple theme."Woah, you do know how to decorate." I gasped in awe. "Oh, but that's not all." He tells me with a smirk. "Look above you." I look upwards to see photographs scattered on the ceiling. They were from our childhood moments from the time when we was getting chased by birds at the park, all the way back to me smashing Reo's face into a cake at my 5th birthday party. He kicked and screamed at me, but it was totally worth it. "How did you even get these pictures ?" I stood on top on my bed for a closer look and examined it with a bright smile. I missed this days of after school adventures. "It's a secret!" Reo gave his signature mischievous grin and I rolled my eyes. The little bastard never shares anything with me, but we each have out on secrets.

"So, I wanna see your room if you're living here too!" I said as I fell backwards on my bed and looked over at Reo who took a seat on a tall moving box. He tilted her head and hummed in false curiosity. "I'm not, I live by myself. My parents moved closer to their work place, but I wanted to stay." He hopped down like a little kid jumping down from a tall stool. "Let's go check the living room for your mom. I wanna say hi too." Reo grabbed my hand and started dragging to the door, but obviously struggling. "You're such a little kid." I chuckled and just walked along with him.

As we walked into the living room, My mom and this little white bear thing in a suit are sitting on the couch drinking tea. From the look on their faces, it looked like they were having a serious conversation just now. Hopefully, we didn't intervene. "Well." Reo says as he looks up at me. "I guess It's time for me to make my exit." I glare back at him disappointed. I really didn't want him to go, but he probably had to get business. "Oh, ok see you I guess." I open the front door for him and wave as he walks off the property. I turned back to my mom and the second person. I sat down in a chair behind me, my eyes flickering between the two hesitantly. "Were you guys talking about me?"
My mom sweat drops "Why of course not sweetie, but since you're here, might as well."

"Uh huh" I reply back in suspicion. I know both of them are hiding something and I would normally dig for what it was, but I'm kinda lazy right now. My mom was such a bad liar though, it was almost funny. "Well if I may" the other person said after clearing his throat. "Let's get straight to the point, shall we." Mom shook her head in agreement. "We may." The man got up from his spot on the couch and held out his paw. "Hi, I'm Mr Nezu, principal of U.A!" My eyes light up. U.A? The school that uncle Yagi went to? That's totally crash! I immediately shook his hand and slightly bowed. "Nice to finally meet you sir." I said politely and my mom laughed quietly. "You're never this polite!" My mom snickered. I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my chair. "The two of us were thinking of offering you a spot in the school." My mother spoke and my face lit up. "Really?" I muttered incredulously and my smile grew. "Why do you think I invited him here if we weren't going to let you go?" My mom said, sarcasm dropping from her voice. Nedzu ignored her and turned his attention back to me. "So-" I quickly cut him off. "I'll go to UA!"

Phew! It felt like ten thousand years to finish chapter two. I hope you enjoyed this one!

Again don't forget to vote! It'll encourage me to write more interesting and exciting chapters!

~Dr1ppy⭐️