The only thing that could let her be free from all the thoughts and insecurities she had was Music but she never had the guts to show anyone.

      As Yuri continued to walk, she saw a room with it's door slightly open. It was clearly unused because of all the dust it had but that didn't matter to Yuri, all she saw was the piano in the middle of the room.

      She quickly sat in front of it and blew on the piano, instantly making her cough. After recovering from her coughing fit, she checked if it's working just fine. After playing a few notes, she started playing the first song on her mind.

We may not have all the answers
Oh I know that we can change some of the things that are beyond our control
And the vision of us may be blurry
But use your heart to see
Just follow the beat, the rhythm will lead you right bac...

      "Wahhhh, your voice is so nice!, Yuri stopped when she heard a husky voice behind her. She slowly looked to the direction of the door and saw a girl leaning on it while looking at her with awe.

      "Why did you stooooooopppp?", the girl now whined. Yuri was quite weirded out but she continued because of the cute stranger's request.

Sometimes it's a game of give and take
It's easy to break
But hold on and wait
Have a little faith
I will go down to the last round
I'll be your strength to find you when you get lost in the crowd
So I'll stand up tall, if by chance I fall
Then I'll go down as a casualty of love

      "Wahhhhhhhhhh", the girl said again and she then said something Yuri couldn't hear, making Yuri stop.

      "Why'd you stop again?", Yena asked as she stepped closer.

      "Because you spoke again.", Yuri giggled, feeling quite comfortable with the girl already but she didn't know why. Perhaps it's because she didn't look smart enough to hurt Yuri.

      "Oh right.", Yena said while she scratched her cheek before holding out her hand.

      "I'm Yena by the way, Choi Yena.", Yena said, making sure to say her name clearly. Yuri nodded and smiled.

      "Hey kid, this is the part where you're supposed to say your name.", Yena said before laughing.

      "Oh. Yuri. Jo.", Yuri said and shaked hands with the other girl.

      "That was beautiful.", Yena said to Yuri, instantly making Yuri happy because she honestly wasn't so confident with her voice.

      As Yuri stared at the audience, she suddenly felt the urge to vomit because of how nervous she is. Everyone stared at her, waiting for her to sing and play the piano. This was the first time she sang in front of people, other than Yena. She ran backstage and fell on her knees.

      She took deep breaths because it felt like her chest was closing in, preventing her to breathe properly. She held on to the nearest chair and gripped it tightly. She found it very difficult to stand back up.

      "Yuri!", Yena screamed as she ran to the girl.

      "What happened?", Yena looked at her and held both of her hands as she too knelt down on the floor with her.

      "I'm... i'm afraid, unnie.", she said, still unable to breathe properly. She looked down and cried.

      "Look at me.", Yena said as she cupped Yuri's cheeks.