Prelude

HI so this is it, may internet na ulit kami. :) This is my newest story, short story lang to don't worry.I'll update UNEXPECTED THINGS on weekend :)

Missed me?

hihihi! Please support this new story, give it a chance! :)

Feedback please? Sorry sa Typos and grammatical error, this is only a rough draft :)

Enjoy!

Dedicated to one of my favorite authors! :">  Hope you're gonna notice this one hihi! Just so you know, you inspire me a lot!

*********************

Prelude

         Right from the start I know that there's something wrong with my life. When I was in highschool, I have to fly back and forth across thousand miles every holiday just to visit my dad who has another family; a family who obviously despises me for being a constant reminder of my father's infidelity.

        Being me, I find their anger and hatred very amusing. I enjoyed their anger way too much so I piss them off every time I visit. Yeah, I am bitch in a way for doing that on purpose plus my mere presence they're automatically pissed anyway. Like hello, it isn't even my fault that my dad knocked up a different woman.Duuh, so yeah.. I am the outcome of my father and mother's recklessness.

        Set aside my family issues, I can say my life is way too perfect. I got the brains, I got the face and a body to die for. I have cool friends and hot flings. I even have  my own house here in Philippines, driving my own car and going to University without any worries and being able to get all the things that I wanted to have- perks of having a rich step-dad.

        I just have to pay the price of living alone. Since I was little he taught me how to be independent because that's how Americans raise their children so when I turned 18 I moved out. I chose to study here in Philippines. But Bobby really loves me like his own; he bought me a house, a car and keeps supporting me on everything.

 I asked him once, "I thought I moved out and went to Manila to be independent?" He just told me that He wants me to be independent and responsible with every action and decision I make but I am still his Princess and he doesn't want his Princess to have a hard time working while studying.

 That's just how lucky I am. Aside from my complicated family, the only problem was me. I am one self-centered b*tch. Hard headed spoiled brat. Irresponsible and reckless. I don't care about other's feelings, how my actions and words would affect me and the people around me. Until I learned my lesson the hard way that turned my whole life full three hundred sixty degrees.

        And the hardest part is when you made a mistake they will think you would do it over and over again. That mistake will be forever in their eyes and in their mind. That mistake will be the reason for them to judge you, your whole personality, your life, your actions and what your future will be.

As if they already knew what  will be your life in the future just because of one stupid mistake you made over a stupid guy who broke your heart into million pieces.

        The saddest f*cking moment is not when you're sitting there crying hysterically. Not when you're talking about wanting to die. It's the moment when you bite your lip, and hold back the tears, and put a f*cking smile on. That's when it's really f*cking sad!

        But no greater feeling than proving the people wrong that doubted your ability for years. That always thought you wouldn't make it. That always put you in the shadow of those "greater" than you.  However, don't let their words get into you. Whenever you feel like giving up just remember you have a lot of mother f*ckers to prove wrong. Show that mother f*ckers who think you can't that you can. Let them watch you succeed and be amazed.         

_____________

HI so this is it, may internet na ulit kami. :) This is my newest story, short story lang to don't worry.I'll update UNEXPECTED THINGS on weekend :)

Missed me?

hihihi! Please support this new story, give it a chance! :)

Feedback please? Sorry sa Typos and grammatical error, this is only a rough draft :)

Enjoy!

5:16 PM

10/22/2014