Chapter 17

Chapter 17: "Saving the love that is almost dying"

Enjoy reading! Vote and Comment!

***

"I don't care about losing people who don't want to be in my life anymore. I've lost people that meant the world to me and I'm still doing just fine." I said and started the engine of my car. I smiled bitterly at them and rolled up the window. With one last glance to the beautiful house that Bobby gave me, I drove off.

I don't deserve to be treated that way. I'd rather be sad, alone but still classy rather than to be desperate, cheap and chasing over every guy in this world. I'm an independent woman and I'm proud of that, I don't allow anyone to treat me like a doormat.

Napapikit ako ng mariin nang mag ring na naman sa tenga ko ang mga salitang binitawan ni Roland.

Totoo nga, it's not always rainbows and butterflies. Because after we made love several times, I decided to take a shower, hindi pa man ako tapos mag banlaw napalabas na ko ng bathroom dahil sa ingay na narinig ko.

Sinuot ko kagad yung robe ko and went out of the bathroom to see what was happening.

Laking gulat ko nalang na parang may dumaang bagyo sa kwarto ko. Yung mga unan at duvet nasa sahig, basag-basag na yung malaking salamin ko na nakahang sa wall. Pati mga picture frames and paintings naglaglagan na sa sahig.

Nakita kong nanginginig si Roland sa galit while throwing his clothes to one of his travelling bags na nakapatong sa kama.

Sobrang bilis ng kabog ng dibdib ko sa takot, nag tayuan lahat ng balahibo ko. I can't even come closer to him. Kung kanina galit na galit siya, mas monster yung dating niya ngayon. If looks could kill I'm dead by now.