4- Klyptropis

Hey! I'm back! Sorry I've been inactive for a while. School just started back up, and for those of you who are in the middle of summer, enjoy it while it lasts. Anyways, enjoy this update!

The screaming was so deafening and so unbearable, it made me want to just go home. I knew people were dying all around me. In the pdistance, police sirens were sounding and I knew help was on the way. That really didn't help the situation for some, though. The person who was shooting had a black hood on, so I couldn't see his face and was shooting at everyone, but seemed to be looking for someone in particular. Maybe they had a history. A couple moments later, Ms. Alexander had lead us to the entrance/ exit of the park. It was crazy busy with people running left and right, screaming and looking for loved ones. I saw a paramedic rushing in, followed by a couple police officers. I saw a woman crying and yelling out for an Andrew. It was the most horrific thing I had ever seen. No one should ever have to go through this, and here I was. Along with a couple thousand other people.

"This is horrible." Ms. Alexander muttered under her breath. "I told him. I told him he should've let me take you. Nobody would have been in danger." This was starting to freak me out. Take me where? Did this shooting have something to do with me? How did Dad know Ms. Alexander? As much as I wanted to voice these questions, I knew now wasn't the time. But, there was one question I had to ask. Well, two.

"Where are we going? What about Dad?" I asked.

"We're going somewhere safe. The place you belong." She replied mysteriously. That really didn't answer my question. "As for your father, I'm afraid he cannot follow us. There is too much to explain. I shall share on the way."

By now, we were in the parking lot and going down one of the rows until we reached a red sports car. Way too expensive for a teacher. The shooting had stopped a while ago, but Ms. Alexander didn't seem to have any intent on going back and finding Dad.

After a moment or two of driving, I finally got the courage to ask some questions. "Will you tel me what the heck is going on, now?!" I partially yelled.

"You'll understand once we get there, but I will tell you this: you were not born here.This is not the place you belong. I will take you were you do belong." She said. "Also, my name is not Ms. Alexander. It's Ronda Ruana. You may call me by my first name, Olivia." Okay, now I was even more confused.

"Wait, wait, wait. Your telling me, I was not born in Texas?"I asked.

"No, sweetheart. What I'm saying is that you born on another planet, another world." She said as she kept her eyes on the road. Now I am super, duper, ultra confused.

"Sooo... I'm an alien?" I asked sarcastically. I am now pretty sure she is pulling my leg. Or she is a really crazy person. There is no way she's telling the truth.

"That is what human call us, but we have a much more... formal name. We are Klyptropians. From the planet Klyptropis" She said. Ms. Alex- err- Ronda was definitely a crazy person. Why am I in a car with her?! Why did Dad trust her?! Wait... Dad.

"Where's my dad?" I asked, ignoring her last statement.

"I'm... not sure. I know he's alive. Your father is one of the most fearsome warriors we've ever had. Very brave, too. Much like your mother. He's not going to die from some terrorist attack." She said. Warrior? We? Is he one of the crazy people too? But, there was one word that completely made everything else unimportant. My mother.

I never met her. I've just heard stories, although I've always thought they were fake because he talks about her being a queen and fighting off monsters and bad guys. What fourteen year old would believe that? I could tell, Dad loves her though. Or loved. I was never sure what happened to her. Dad always says that she's off ruling her country and when I was young, I would always ask why I wasn't with her. He said that it was far too dangerous for me. He said I could meet her when I came of age. Now, I just assume she left our family, he left her, or she died. I don't know.