3- "I love you too, Dad!"

Hey guys!!! Okay, so apparently there are people actually reading my story!! Thank you @Writerandreader0709 for commenting, voting and following! Another thing, don't be a jerk. It won't make you popular and just makes others feel bad. Try to be nice, look for the best people. Wether it's on the internet, school, or even a summer camp, to to be the best you can be. I had an experience today that put me in a bad mood. Don't make others feel that way. Any ways, this will be back on the day of the amusement park and the day after she had that weird dream. Comment, vote and follow!

After we had dropped Kristi off, we continued on our way to the amusement park. Now, we do go every year, but it never gets old. It's usually the highlight of the year! So anyways, we were pulling into the parking lot, when I saw someone familiar. Ms. Alexander. She was my teacher at my new school! The only good one I got. Also the only person I particularly liked at this school. Everyone else was just so mean. Including the teachers. Amanda never stopped with the bullying and a bunch of other kids followed her example. And all the teachers let it happen! They even gave ME detention because apparently, 'I was bullying them'. That me SO mad. I lost my cool a few times, and actually deserved that detention. The only teacher who believed me and stood up for me, was Ms. Alexander.

"Ms. Alexander! What are you doing here?" I called. She wasn't that far away from us, but when she spotted us, she walked over.

"Hello, Olivia! Oh, and you must be Mr. Saunders." She greeted as she shook my dad's hand. "I'm Ms. Alexander, Olivia's English teacher last year." The old lady was smiling her sweet smile like always. She never had that fake smile I had seen so often.

"Ah, so your the one I have heard so much about!" Dad said. Ms. Alexander smiled even bigger and said, "All good things, I hope."

"Of course! Great things, actually. Your the only reason she would get up in the mornings." Dad chuckled.

"Ah, well that's good to hear. Maybe I'll see you around! Bye Olivia." She said as she walked away. Probably to join her family.

"Well, she seems nice. Come on, let's get going." Dad said. He grabbed my hand and we headed into the long lines to get our tickets.

We waited for about half an hour until finally, we got to the kiosk.

"Hello, how many?" The man sitting behind the booth asked.

"Two, please. Just for the day." Dad replied.

"Okay, here you go. Have fun, and remember, always be careful. You never know what could happen. Keep your guard up." The man said mysteriously. With that, he called up the next customer without even asking us to pay. My dad tried to give him the money, but he just waved it off and smiled, taking care of the next customer.

"That was... weird." I said trying to put together what just happened.

"Hey, don't complain! We just got in for free!" He said very happily.

"No, not that. What he said." I replied. I don't think I've ever seen him before. It was just... weird.

"He didn't say anything out of the ordinary. Well, other than that weird clicking sound. That was weird." Dad said. Huh. So he didn't hear him say that? What was that about weird clicking noises? This day is really weird.

"Huh. Maybe I imagined it." Nope. "Well, lets go!" I said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The day went on as usual. It just felt.. off. People kept giving me weird glances and I felt like I was being watched the entire time. It wasn't right. But, nothing in particular actually happened. Well, until now.

My dad and I were walking to our final ride. We always do the scariest ride last. This one was the Raptor. It was a normal roller coaster until you got to the top. It was 200ft in the air with a strait down drop. It was terrifying, but I loved it.

While we were waiting in line, I saw Mrs. Alexander. She was outside the exit and just seemed to be standing there. She looked at me and waved. I waved back. I've actually noticed her a lot today. It's almost as if she's following me. But that's weird. She can't be, right?

Dad has been acting weird, too.like he's nervous about something. I looked back at how much longer we have to wait till we get on the ride. Not much longer! Ten minutes at most.

A few minutes later, we heard loud booms that sounded like gunshots! No, they were gunshots! From below us in the crowd! A man was shooting at people left and right. I had seen things like this on the news, and every time, someone always says, "it could happen anywhere. It could happen in your own town no matter how unlikely it seems." I guess those people were right. All around us, people were screaming and running for cover. Dad brought us down, under the railings. There was a wall so no one could see us. Dad was muttering things under his breath like:

"I should have listened to them. I was so stupid! Why this? Why now?" He muttered. I was terrified.

"Dad, whatever is happening, it wasn't your fault. I don't know how it possibly could be. I already hear sirens and this whole thing will be over in a matter of minutes." I said calmly. It was all an act. I used to have nightmares about this kind of thing happening! I hoped that my words were true, but I didn't know how wrong I was.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed me from behind. Given the circumstances, I screamed and yelled at them to get off me, until I saw who it was. Ms. Alexander.

"We have to get you somewhere safe. We have to go now." She said to me. Then, she turned to Dad, "I'm sorry Ian, we cannot make your plan work. I wish there was a way. We have to go now." My dad looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I love you so, so much. Remember that. Goodbye, princess." He said and nodded at Ms. Alexander.

"What?! Goodbye? Why?! Where am I going?!" I screamed.

"Olivia, we have to go. Now. We can't risk them finding us." She said just as another gunshot rang out. "Come on. Say goodbye."

"I'll come back for you! I love you, princess!"

"I love you too, Dad!" I yelled back as Ms. Alexander maneuvered us through the crowd and out of sight from my dad. Little did I know that, that moment would be the last I shared with him for a very long time.

Alright! We got some action in this. Sorry it took sooooo long to update. Remember to vote, comment, and follow!