Chapter 13: I Wish I Said Sorry First

Start from the beginning

I swing and he catches it and use the other hand to punch me square in the face as I fell backward.

Damn that shit hurt.

I got back up and he smirked.

"Oh now you know how to take a damn punch?" He laughed as I growl and punched him in the face.

I keep punch as he could nearly even fight anymore, he falls over as the blood drops from his broken and swollen nose.

He holds his face in pain, I walked up to him and bend down to his level. "I'm taking Willow with me and if you fuck with me again I'll kill you piece of shit." I whispered in his year and he just scowled at me.

I look at father as I glare and he lets her go and putting his hands up in defeat. She run to me and jumps up and I hold her and she cries in my arms.

"Shh it's okay, I'm here I won't leave you I promise." I was about to walk away I hear a click of a gun and then gun shots I turn around and see my brother writhing in pain as blood spills from his hand and shoulder.

I turn my attention to Willow who held a gun in her hand, he face was a mix of stern and anger.

~Willow's POV~
I watched the fight between Xavier and Rider, each time Xavier took a hit it made me anxious.

Xavier  was fighting, fighting to have me back and I couldn't understand why?

My attention turned to something that glisten in the waistband of Xavier's father.

He was watching not the fight not paying any attention as hand keep its same tight grip on my shoulder.

I carefully use my left hand and slid it out hoping he wouldn't notice which to my surprise he didn't.

'Damn, where do I put it?' I thought.

I put tucked into my panties just praying that it won't fall or causing anything. It stayed as I let out a sigh of relief, this might come in handy.

The fight ended as I was Xavier standing over Rider's injured frame.

He father then let me go, I was free.

I ran to the arms of Xavier as he held me close and I cry in his chest.

It felt good to be in his arms, I wrap my around his neck as we all began to leave as I see all of Xavier's brother's men and him.

His face was filled with anger.

He then reaches and pulls out a gun I then grab the gun I took from his father from my underwear lining and with hesitation I shot the gun twice.

Everyone turns their attention to Rider and then me, my breath is heavy as I was angered.

How dare he try and shoot Xavier.

"DON'T TRY AND SHOOT AT HIM YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at him as Xavier and his men all ran out as we went out the door.

We all ran to the cars that were outside and Xavier puts me in the passenger seat and buckles me as he gets in the driver seat.

He started to engine and speed off.

The drive was silent, oh no...I did something wrong didn't I.

"X-Xavier I-I'm sorry." I whispered as I felt a tear drop down, I felt horrible for make him come look for me and getting hurt in the process.

"Hey...it's okay baby girl, its not your fault and you should know that...I'm sorry for hurting your friend I-it's just he hurt you and I felt like I need to get back at him for it, please forgive me my little flower." He apologized.

"I forgive you." I sniffles and smiled at him.

We got home it was 4 am, I was so tired as I attempted to keep myself awake, I felt Xavier's arms pick me up Bridal style.

"Mmm I'm n-not tire Xavier." I grumbled as he chuckled.

"Your so cute Willow." He whispered as I blushed and he carried me into the house and tucked me in his bed.

"Goodnight Willow I-I love you." He whispered and he walked out.

I couldn't believe me ears, h-he said it he said he loves me.

What is wrong with me, he's older then you Willow, b-but why do you have that feeling.

The feeling you get when he's around and makes you feel special or even loved..no Willow your promised you wouldn't... after Ronny.

I closed my eyes as I dreamt of what happened when I fell in love and it took a toll.

But what if it's different, what if I do love him back?

Would that be crazy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ short chapter today, I really do apologize if it's not like my other but yeah. Also I'd like to put 3 things I wanna bring up. Sorry but I'm deleting hearts, star, and cherry kisses, I can't write it because I've put my difficult situation while writing it and it better if I just delete if then keep it and stay stressed.

Okay next if your concerned on the age Georgia so the state age consent is 16 which means Willow and Xavier can have a relation like dating, just not a sexual one.

Lastly, Ronny. Ronny will be brought up soon in a future chapter so don't think too much into him yet you'll find out who he is sooner or later.

So that's all and I hope your have a great day or night😍🤩💖💖💖❤️❤️😍💖😍🤩