000 sirena

( sirena )

"YOU MAKE ME VULNERABLE,

I CANNOT DEFEND MYSELF

AGAINST YOU,

AND THAT SCARES ME

AND THAT SCARES ME

MORE THAN ANYTHING"

( SIRENA )

siren and/or mermaid

[used to describe a strikingly beautiful woman]

Harper Bennett would be the first to admit she was a virtual doormat. She was a small, quiet bug in the walkway of a garden, just waiting to get stepped on. Her personality was built out of shy whispers and embarrassed blushing, never talking to anyone unless she had to. Anyone could see that the girl wouldn't, couldn't , speak up for herself and boy did they take advantage. If they didn't pick on her, they didn't know she existed.

The only person who was ever on Harper's side was her brother Zane, and he wasn't always around. Zane was hated by many and loved by many more. He fit the rich boy persona perfectly, unlike his younger sister. An obnoxious prick, sure, but he loved his sister to the full moon and back tenfold.

But then there's this girl. Rikki Chadwick stormed into Harper's life, burning everything up in her wake. With her blonde hair and bright red lipstick, she smoked and sizzled and made Harper feel seen. She was loud and out there and everything Harper wasn't. And she loved it.

( CAST )

HARPER LIA BENNETT

the shy one

PLAYED BY BRIGETTE LUNDY-PAINE