why is biphobia so normalized

to give you background:

(i didn't wanna type all this again oof

(i didn't wanna type all this again oof. also side note: i'm not saying if she was homophobic against gay men that it should be ok because it shouldn't; i'm using that as an example to show how people invalidate bisexuality).

it makes me so, SO mad that people think like this and that in fucking 2019 there's still so much stigma surrounding bisexuality and so much biphobia in the world — even in the LGBTQ+ community. no, i'm not gonna forgive rowan for liking biphobic tweets and then saying she was allowed to because "her boyfriend is trans." yes i'm still going to criticize what she did when she is brought up around me. because what she did was the farthest thing from okay, but a lot of people seem to think just because some time has passed, it's okay.

(SIDE NOTE: there are some people who criticize everything she does even if it isn't bad tho and i'm not talking about that kind of criticism. i'm talking about calling her out for what she did and her biphobia because so many people seem to think it's okay. it's not).

she invalidated MY sexuality. yes i'm fucking mad about it, even now. yes i have the right to be. if you're not mad about it, whatever, just don't tell other people not to be.