Mima went back to the chair and sat down, then covered her face with her hands. "He's super dence.. And, cute." She heard a cough, so she looked up and saw izuku wearing what she picked out.

" She heard a cough, so she looked up and saw izuku wearing what she picked out

"Its weird, wearing clothes thats not stretchy." Izuku said, stretching out. Mina stood up and smiled, and walked all around him, then said "yep, you look amazing! It even goes with your mask!" Izuku chuckled and said "so.. Is there anything else you want me to try on?" Mina nodded, and started to hand him more clothes.

//later\\

Izuku and mina were walking around the mall, after shopping, they spent a bit of time at the arcade. At first, mina was beating izuku because they were playing dancing and other games. But when it came to the shooting games, izuku blew mina away. "If we didn't play any shooting games, you know i would of won izuku!" Mina shouted while folding her arms. Izuku laughed lightly, then he saw minas face light up. "You started laughing!" Izuku looked away and shook his head. "I didn't, it was just a little chuckle.. If that." Mina sighed and looked up to izuku, and said "well anyways, you looked good in all the clothes today, you're really good looking."

Izuku chuckled. "You're not to bad yourself." He said, and mina blushed lightly. They went on the escalator and made it to the second floor, mina was looking for more stores to take izuku to. While she was looking for the right one, she looked in one and saw that two men were robbing the store. "U-Uh izuku?" She whispered. Izuku looked towards her. "That store is being robbed." She pointed towards it and izuku looked in it. "Yeah.. Lets just go." Izuku tried to walk away but mina grabbed his hand. "Izuku we can't leave it to be robbed! Plus, there is no pros around." Mina said. Izuku looked down and groaned, then looked up to her and saw her giving him puppy eyes. "Fine, I'll take care of it." Izuku put his bags down and pulled out a sword, then he walked into the store.

"Im not gonna tell you again old man! Give us whats in the cash register!" The first man said, cocking his gun. Izuku walked in silently and tapped on the second guys shoulder, when he turned around, izuku punched him right in the face and he fell to the ground. The first guy turned around and saw his partner on the ground, and looked up to see izuku standing over him. He raised his gun and aimed it towards izuku, then pulled the trigger, izuku raised his sword and right before the bullet hit him, he cut it in half. Izuku ran towards him and tried to punch him, but he dodged it and hit izuku right in the stomach. Izuku went through the window and fell off the second floor, he turned backwards in mid air and landed on his feet, then smiled.

Mina ran up to the edge and shouted "izuku, are you okay?!" Izuku stood up all the way and it started to get cloudy, then lightning covered his body. It disappered and izuku said "im fine.. But the guy who hit me isn't gonna be!" The man ran out of the store and jumped down, and said "you brat! Your gonna get it now!" Izuku stabbed his sword in the ground, then the man ran towards izuku and tried to punch him, but izuku caught his fist, izuku moved his hand, making the guy look him in the eyes. The guy saw lightning flicker in his eyes, then izuku punched him in the stomach, and kept punching him. The man spat out blood and fell to his knees, izuku was gonna punch him again, but he dodged it and punched izuku back.

The man tried to rush izuku, but izuku grabbed the mans arm and flipped him on the ground. While he was on the ground, izuku stepped on his chest and kept stepping on it, then broke his arm. "AAHHHHH!" The man let out. Izuku removed his foot from his chest, then started walking to his sword. "Izuku already finished the fight.. Why is he walking towards his sword?" Mina thought, then it came to her. She started to push her way through the crowd in hopes of making it to izuku before he finishes it, for good. Izuku grabbed his sword and pulled it out from the ground, then started walking towards the man. Izuku made lightning go all around the sword, he walked up to the man that was on the ground, holding his arm. Izuku stood over the guy and raised his sword up, the man looked up with a scared look, then said "p-please don't!" Izuku chuckled. "Sorry, i can't. I don't make the rules." He said, and the sword started going down. "IZUKU DON'T!" 

The sword stopped right before it entered the guys chest. Izuku blinked and looked up to see mina, standing five feet away from him. He looked at his hand and dropped his sword, then backed away slowly. Mina walked up to him and grabbed his hands. "I-Im... Sorry.." He whispered, and his lightning went away. Mina hugged him, and said "its okay.."

The pros and cops came to take the men away, cops were getting reports from mina, while izuku was getting scolded from the pros. "Look, i don't care if i wasn't suppose to do anything, but were you guys?!" Izuku started getting angry, he reached for a sword but someone grabbed his hand. He looked up to see Aizawa and Nezu, izuku moved his hand back to his side, then sighed. "Don't worry about him guys, we'll take care of it." Nezu said, and the pros walked away. "Izuku.. What did i say about getting in trouble?" Aizawa said. Izuku just folded his arms and closed his eyes, then leaned up against a car. "Im sorry Aizawa, im the one who told izuku to stop the robbery.. I'll take the blame for everything." Mina said, walking up to everyone.

Aizawa sighed and rubbed his eyes, then nezu walked up to izuku and cleared his throat. "Izuku... I heard that you almost killed him, am i correct?" Izuku nodded slowly. "Why?" Izuku shook his head and said "i lost control a little bit. Im sorry." Nezu nodded, and said "well.. I think it would be a good idea if you didn't leave U.A. until you're complety ready for it, what do you think?" Izuku nodded, and so did Aizawa.

"Hmm, interesting..." Darius was sitting on a roof, looking down on the whole scene. He chuckled and said "no matter where he is.. Im stuck in his head! I programmed him good!" Then started laughing. "In time izuku.. We will fight again so please, get stronger... Lets see if you could beat me!" Darius stood up and disappeared, leaving a little mark on the roof.