A dog's story

Hello! I am Jack. I am Morgan's family dog. The mother, Ella, the father, Chace, and their child, Clary.
  I want to tell you all, my story. I was born in a park. My mother took care of me, but one day two men came and took her away from me. I was left in there all alone. After a few hours, a beautiful red-haired girl came and took me home with her. Her parents were happy to see me so they gave me a name, a place where I could live, food and a lot of love. They were perfect.
  Yesterday I screwed up bad... I broke the father's laptop. He was so mad at me. I had to sleep outside. Even if they loved me, they had to do that because I know I was a bad dog. I hope they will forgive me. Anyway... enough talk about me, let me tell you more about my family. Clary is a big girl. She is 15 years old and she goes to Rydell High School. She had a normal life until she met Oliver Nightingale two days ago. He is a boy with just one year older than her and he is the "bad boy" that every school has. Everything was perfect until their teacher put them together on a project, so they had to meet after school. They talked and talked but he wasn't collaborating. He talked only about how many girls he had kissed or that kind of stuff (how boys do).
  The next day, Clary asked her teacher if she can change her partner because he was so annoying... but the teacher said no. She got a little upset but she was not the kind of girl who stays like that for too long because she loved her life. They met after school, but this time, Clary took control over the situation and put Oliver to work. He rolled his eyes once or twice but then he did what she told him. He was impressed by her attitude. He never saw a girl like her.
  Two weeks later, they started to get along, but who would think that a boy like Oliver and a girl like Clary could fall in love with each other. He asked her on a date. At first, she rejected him. After a few more tries, she accepted. Their date went pretty well so they went on more. They started to go out every day until he asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes. They were happy. Very happy. They took me with them every time they went out. I never saw Clary like this before. Her parents were happy for her, but the father said that if he hurt her he wouldn't see the light again (this reminds me of my dad). Poor boy... he got scared...pretty scared...
    Five years later...
  I loved Oliver. He was gonna propose to Clary... He was so full of hope. He knew he was too young, but he loved her too much. When he came home, because they moved together when she was 18, he kneeled, pulled out a ring and said "Clary, will you marry me?". Of course, she said yes. They made a big and beautiful wedding and they lived happily ever after. This was my story. A dog's story as others would say.