Part 1

Y/n P. O. V

I woke up by the sound of my best friend saying.

Taehyung: OPEN UR FUCKING EYES!!!!

I open my eyes and saw him holding a cake.

Y/n: -________- Why is there a cake in front of me early in the morning, Taehyung?

Taehyung: U forgotful girl, TODAY IS UR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Y/n: WHAT REALLY???????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

I cut the cake and feed it to him.

Y/n: Did u bake it urself?

Taehyung: Yes.

Y/n: I am impressed becuz u make a fire in the kitchen.

Taehyung: Seriously? U bring that up? After it happened 4 years ago??

Y/n: It's the unforgettable day, Taehyung.

Taehyung: But u forgot ur own birthday!

Y/n: I don't care.

He pouted and I laughed and pinch his cheeks. I went to the bathroom and do my routine and wear this

 I went to the bathroom and do my routine and wear this

Oh and this is how I look like

(FYI She hasn't hit puberty and yup she has turned 20 but she hasn't and I don't know why

(FYI She hasn't hit puberty and yup she has turned 20 but she hasn't and I don't know why. That's why she think she is a boy)

I went down  and eat the cake and ask

Y/n: Oh and Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yes?

Y/n: U said u will help me find a job.

Taehyung: Nowadays, finding a job is---------AH! I KNOW! GO AND WEAR A JACKET! WE ARE GONNA GO NOW!

I went upstairs and wear a jacket and come down and went in the car with Taehyung.

Taehyung: I have a friend and he really need a secretary. U will be his new one and I hope u do nice there and he will think u are a girl becuz he voice is deep and u are taller than any other average girls. U are 5'8"

Yup, I am that tall and my voice is deep.

Taehyung: I am sure the girls is gonna fall for u but don't accept any of those becuz they will just use u.

Y/n: Yes, bro!

He chuckle and ruffle my hair and we got to a very big building.

Y/n: Wow! Thats a big building

Taehyung: Let's go.

We get out and went inside the building and what Taehyung said is right. ALL OF THE GIRLS WERE STARING AT US LIKE WE ARE GODS!!!!

Then Taehyung knock on the door and I look around and saw some girl trying to flirt with me. I just awkwardly turn front and we went inside after hearing "Come in! "

I was shocked becuz I saw this very beautiful man working in his laptop while his hand was resting on his face.

Yoongi: Yes

Yoongi: Yes. What do u want?

Taehyung: YAH! U FORGOT ME!

He look up and smile and his gum appeared.

Yoongi: TAE TAE! HELLO!

He stand up and Taehyung bro-hug him while I just stood there awkwardly.

Yoongi: Who is this young man?

Taehyung: This is my best friend, Y/n. She want a job and I told her to come here and work as ur secretary.

Yoongi: She is a she?

Y/n: No. I think u heard it wrong. When should I start working here, boss?

Yoongi: Tomorrow.

Y/n: What time?

Yoongi: At 6 am. Come to my house. U have to wear me a tie.

Y/n: WHAT?

Taehyung: It's ok. He will do it ain't?

I give "U are gonna die when we get home bish" Look to Taehyung and he immediately shiver and mouth "sorry"

Yoongi: Ok then it's settle! Come tomorrow---

Y/n: At 6 am to wear u a tie. Got it! Bye then!

I took Taehyung by his eat and how to Yoongi and went out while Taehyung was shouting sorry at me.

Yoongi: *chuckle* He is interesting. Cant wait to work with him.