MGTS- After

>>ZACS POV<<

I walk towards David, my best friend, as he sits in the opposite side of Starbucks.

I hold my hand out as he smirks, then we do our handshake.

"You son of a bitch. I thought you weren't gonna pull through" David laughs as he chews on some peppermint gum.

"You thought" I laugh.

You see, me and David have a bet.

He bet me that if I can get in her pants within the next grading period (2 months) then he will give me 100 dollars.

Not that I need it, I'm rich as hell. But it seems like fun.

She'll get over it.

I've done it before anyways.

It's not hard...

usually .

•~•

>>ISABELLA'S POV<<

I open my front door and see my parents cooking and laughing.

I smile confusedly "Hi why are you guys home, it's like 1"

"Wow, we love you too sweetheart thanks for wishing us a happy anniversary and being a wonderful daughter" my mom sarcastically smiles.

I face palm in realization "I'm sorry, happy anniversary" I smile and hug both of them.

"That still doesn't answer why you are both here early" I pull away and raise one eyebrow.

They stare at eachother and smile.

"What?" I ask even more confused.

"Your mother and I, trust you very much.."

"Uh huh.." I raise both my eyebrows

"And we have decided that for our anniversary, we are going on a cruise.."

My whole face lights up and I hug them tightly.
They never get to spend time together because they are always so busy, this is amazing. They deserve it more than the world.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I smile

"Thank you sweetheart..But, we believe you are old enough and mature enough to take care of yourself and stay alone for a few weeks. Can we trust you?"

I take in what my father just told me and nod "of course you can trust me"

He smiles "The cruise will take up about a month, but we are also going to go on a business trip right after, so we might be gone a little longer"

I frown "Why does business always have to ruin everything?"

"It won't ruin our cruise sweetheart" my mother speaks up

"Okay, so when do you guys leave?" I ask, seeing as they haven't told me yet

"In an hour.." they say in unison.

My eyes widen "WHAT? Why would you tell me an hour before you leave?!"

"Well it was a last minute decision. And we would have told you earlier but you were out" my mother says.

I take a breath and calm down, "Are you guys packed and ready to leave?" I say calmly.

My father smiles in relief that I am not frustrated "Yes, and we put money in your bank account for when we are gone"

"You didn't have to, I'll be fine. I have en-"

My mother cuts me off "Honey, just take the money" she laughs

I sigh "okay okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a filler, thanks for reading guys(: the next chapter is up and longer!

So how do you feel knowing Zac has a bet with his friend that involves Bella?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

love ,

- Jazmine <3 -