MGTS - Moving

She trembled up the stairs, carefully placing each foot on the steps.

The large cardboard-box was in between her arms causing her to tip slightly.

She let a sigh out, nearing the top of the stair case.

>> ISABELLA'S POV <<

I can see the headlines already:

'HEAVIEST BOX KILLS 17 YEAR OLD IN HER NEW HOME'

The thought scares the hell out of me for some reason

"DAD!" I call out shakily.

I mentally punch myself for, once again, acting like a 5 year old and calling out for my dad.

Ever since I could remember, if I was in trouble or scared, he was always there.

Not once in my life has he left my side. Ever.

My mom has always been there too, but I've just always had a much more special bond with my dad.

Daddy's Girl? Maybe.

But I don't see any harm with loving your parents.

Now, I'm just trying to become more independent and stop running to them with every problem I have.

It's pretty hard, considering being an only child, they are all you have.

"Oh Darling, let me take this" my dad grabs the box from my arms and carries it up the rest of the stairs with no problem.

Really? Why am I so weak?

"Thank you" I walk up the few steps with sore legs and wrap my arms around him.

"Anything for my little girl" he kisses the top of my head.

I pull away and walk downstairs with my dad following behind.

what a creep..

Jk love you dad.

"Hey sweetie, after settling the last few things in the house, your father and I are going to a meeting for his work" my mom says, placing the last box onto the floor.

YES!

"Alright, do I stay here?" I try not to sound too excited.

"Well don't be so excited now"

How did she know?

"No no, I am just happy we are finally moved into this place" I smile sheepishly.

She nods her head and smiles back.

"Okay, we'll be back in a few. No parties, no boys, no drügs, no sęx."

My eyes widen "I am hurt" I place a hand on my heart over exaggeratedly.

We all laugh and I feel accomplished for making a stupid joke.

Hugging my parents goodbye, they walk out the door and soon enough are driving away.

I look around the house and can't help but smile.

I quickly run to my personal bag and grab my speakers, I turn them on and grab my iPod.

Looking through my playlists, I search for a good song.

I decide to go with the song "Wiggle" cause in all honesty..I just want to wiggle right now.

I hit play and immediately start whistling along with the song.

The beat drop comes closer and I get really excited..

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle"

I attempt to wiggle my butt and twerk.

I can already tell I look like a constipated chicken but hey, no one's watching.

I go into the bathroom and wiggle in the mirror, but I can't help but laugh at myself and how stupid I look.

I dance for the rest of the song, jumping and twirling all around the house, until it ends.

I walk up to my speaker and turn it off because by now, I am out of breath.

This goes to show how out of shape I am..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well hello der you hot chimichangas.

So, new story eh?

This chapter is pretty much so you can understand Isabella and her character.

Like dayum girl, we all know you twerk for yourself now.

What else is there to know?

Jk I'm not funny.

Anyways thanks for reading!

If you liked it tell your friends, family, animals, pet rocks, big toe, etc.

Remember to Vote, Comment, And Add to Your Library!

New Chapter will be posted really soon I promise!

Love,

- Jazmine <3 -