Next Digimon, Ryudamon

3rd Person's POV

It was a hot summer day in Japan. Here we have the main trio of the Digimon Tamers, Takato, Henry, And Rika, with their partner digimon, Guilmon, Terriormon, Renamon, and Calomon. They were hanging out at the shed where Guilmon lives.

Henry and Rika were playing the digimon card game, the Digimon were playing with each other, while Takato was drawing something. He was drawing a new digimon, who he named Ryudamon. The digimon was a yellow dragon with some Japanese style armor.

After a while they all decided that it was time to go home. Takato, Rika and Renamon went in one direction, since Takato's place was on the way of Rika's, Henry and Terriormon in another direction, while leaving Guilmon and Calomon at his shed.

Takato was still sketching Ryudamon even on his way home which annoyed Rika quite a bit.

Rika's POV

Geez that gogglehead has been sketching that secret project of his for a while now. Its getting real annoying on how he ignores us for his secret project. I know how about I tease him a little.

I took his sketch pad and started running. It took a minute for him to realise that I took his sketch pad from him.

Takato: Hey! Give that back!

He then just started to chase after me,which I find thrilling. Huh, I wonder why?

Takato's POV

Takato: Hey! Give that back!

I started chasing her. I wonder why she did that though. I then saw her smiling at this. She rarely smiles. I wonder why she's smiling?

Takato(annoyed): Rika.... Give that back to me.

Rika: No way. You have to catch me.

We continued running for a while. We ran all across town even went back to Guilmon's once or twice. It surprised me that she was able to run this long. We were now near the riverside and then I began seeing her getting slower. I took this opportunity to tackle her, but as soon as I did we began stumbling down hill until we were next to the river.

I opened my eyes to find Rika laying on top of me with her eyes closed, also with our faces close to each others. Then I started madly blushing at this.

Rika's POV

As soon as I slow down the gogglehead tackled me. I guess I deserve that but still Ow!! As soon as we stop stumbling down I opened my eyes and what do I find him madly blushing. Then I realize why he was blushing it was because we were in a position where we nearly kiss, at this realization I began to blush as well.

We got off of each other still blushing. I wanted to apologise to him but before I could he then jumped in the water. I wonder why?

Takato's POV

Damn it! As soon as me and Rika got off of each other I realised that my sketch book was in the water. So I just did what any sane person would do at a time like this I think. I just jumped in the river to go and get it. As soon as I get it I then realised that I was starting to drown. Then I fainted.

Rika's POV

As soon as I see Takato drowning I look at Renamon and give her a look that says to bio-merge with me and then she gave me the same look. Then in a flash of light we began to bio-merge.

Renamon: Renamon bio-merge digivolve to................ Sakuyamon.

_______________________________________