𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘒

okay i understand stand why people might ship them and i have to admit at one time i did but it's getting to out of hand. jacks recent post with nina was filled with a bunch of girls saying "what about fack" or "fack for life" like give them a break, now that jack has a girlfriend imagine how he must feel and how finn might be feeling, it would make them very uncomfortable since they are best friends, but if your going to ship them at least ship reddie since they are FICTIONAL characters and it won't effect jack nor finn that much. also the fact that they've had to address this situation in the past makes me sick.

sorry for my lil rant it's just it really got on my nerves to see all the comments on jacks recent post, respect jack and nina she seems to make him very happy and that's all i want is for him to be happy:)
(he deleted the post which makes me super angry like he shouldn't have to delete it, girls need to calm their tits down like obviously he's gonna get a girlfriend he's a teenage boy)

and also little side note sorry if you don't like jack i know he's done some bad stuff in the past but he's still young and i know that that's no excuse but i feel like people his age do much much worse and trust me i've been a around those people so sorry once again if you don't like jack xxx