Jedi Week.

Ahsoka Tano left the Jedi Order... but she doesn't stay out of contact with her friends like she said she would.

"Anakin, I think we need to talk."

"...Ahsoka? Is that you?"

The aforementioned girl smiled and nodded, despite the fact that he couldn't actually see her.

"Yeah, it's me, Skyguy. How've you been?"

"How have I been? I should be asking you that, I haven't heard from you in months! You really made good on the whole 'doing things without me,' thing. How are you?"

"I'm doing good! I made some friends, actually. I've been staying with them for a while. How about you?"

"Oh, you know," Anakin shrugged nonchalantly, even though he knew his former Padawan couldn't see him. "The usual. Just told the Council that I'm married, no big deal."

"You told them what?"

The confusion was evident in his voice as he replied, "I mean, yeah, in hindsight it was probably not the best idea, but no harm done. Why do you sound so surprised?"

"I- wha- I'm- you're married?!"

"Yes? I thought you knew?"

"Wait, so you thought that I knew that you're married, which I had no idea about, and you were just under the assumption that I would never mention it?"

There was a short pause before Anakin replied, "You're really confusing, you know that, right?"

"Okay, let me clear that up. When did all of this happen?"

"Uh... three years ago."

"What? Why didn't you tell me? I would have kept it secret! I mean, I knew you were in a relationship and I kept that secret. I just didn't know that you were married."

"Look," the man sighed, "I didn't tell anybody until today, so don't feel bad. Plus, I couldn't have told you anyway. You don't exactly make it easy to be found, which I'm sure you already know."

"I do," Ahsoka admitted. "Wait, you're horrible at being sneaky. How did you get away with it for three years without getting caught?"

"Well, I didn't. You found out, and apparently Obi-wan highly suspected that something was going on, but he wanted to be able to claim plausible deniability."

"Makes sense. It's a smart decision. Oh, quick question, how much money did he get from the bet?"

"Wait... what bet?"

"Uh." The teenager's eyes quickly darted around the small apartment she waa staying in, hoping that she would find something that would prevent her from answering the question. Luckily, she could hear a doorknob turning, indicating that one of her friends was home.

"Sorry, I'm busy, gotta go! I'll talk to you later, though. Bye, Anakin!"

"Uh, okay. See ya, Snips."