Husband - Why wait?

Me - Alright, 8. She agreed before placing her phone back in her pocket.

"What's got you smiling" Arielle asked as they got in the car and Arielle drove off.

"Nothing"

"Did you thank Dave?"

"Yes"

"Good, now I have something to tell you"

"What?"

"Jay asked me out yesterday"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I'm happy for you twin, you two do look really cute together"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

"Now What about you?"

"What about me"

"About you and Dave"

"The way he defended you yesterday was a big shock, and you know he really likes you"

"Maybe"

"Armonii"

"Fine, we're going out tonight at 8"

"What?!"

"Yes"

"Ahhh!"

"Stop yelling"

"When did he ask you out"

"Technically yesterday night at the party"

"Really, I didn't see you two together"

"I lied about being in the bathroom for an hour"

"What you lie for?"

"Girl you know everybody and they mama was at that party and I wasn't about to have everyone in my business. You know when people hear a little something they take that shit and run with it" they pulled up to McDonald's

"I understand, so where were you"

"After y'all deserted me, thanks by the way"

"I'm so sorry twin"

"It's okay I was walking and came across Dave's room, he was working, smoking and listening to music. We just started talking and he told me he liked me for a while now and asked me out"

"What did you say"

"I'll think about it" they got out the car taking off their red aprons and visor hats.

"So when you texted him he asked you out again?"

"Yes and I said yes" she responded as they got in line.

"Ooh, we get to dress you up for tonight"

"Don't you have your own date tonight?"

"Yes, but mine is at 9 and we really have to get you ready more than me"

"What you trying to say?"

"We actually need to go shopping because there isn't a dress in your closet"

"Yes there is"

"My dress doesn't count you just didn't give it back"

"What can I get you two today?" The cashier asked ready to take their order.

"Yes, can I get the ten piece nugget and a large drink and for her I would like the mcchicken a small fry and a large drink" Armonii looked at her.