“I have reliable first-hand and second-hand data that proves you found me hot way before you tasted my food,” he said, earning himself a flick of spaghetti.

“You’ll have to replace that,” Cara said, pointing her fork at him then digging back into her food with a fervor that made Jonah laugh, finally.

“What?” Cara said, looking up at him.

He smiled. “Nothing.”

“I need the fuel, if I’m going to keep up with you, Mr Viagra,” she said.

Jonah spluttered. “Mr Viagra?”

“Mmm hmm. Now, can I finish my food?”

#

When Cara was done eating, she stretched like a cat and collapsed over the counter.

“Stuffing on one end accomplished,” she moaned, closing her eyes. Jonah laughed and rounded the counter to go to her, feeling something gooey shift in his chest when she turned to move into his arms before he even reached for her.

“You’re like Gordon Ramsay, but thirty years younger, and without the potty mouth,” she said, planting a wet kiss on his cheek.

“You’re really stroking my ego,” he said.

“I’d rather be stroking something else,” she rose up on tiptoe to press her lips against his and whisper, “Let’s get to stuffing the other end.”

Jonah returned her kiss, tightening his hold on her waist. “Here?”

“I don’t know – do you have lube somewhere in your pantry?”

“Lube? What do we – oh.”

Cara leaned back to smile cheekily at him. “Oh. Basic biology, Coleman.”

Jonah laughed. “Upstairs. Now.”

#

“How’re you feeling, baby?”

Cara moaned into the pillow. “Umph. Full.”

“Full? Not stuffed?” Jonah asked, his voice gentle. Cara made a noncommittal sound that sounded like a cross between a groan and a scream of frustration.

Jonah pressed his palm against the free end of the plug currently filling Cara’s pretty round ass, pushing it a little deeper and wringing a low cry from her throat.

“How does it feel?” he asked, still in that deceptively gentle voice. “Good?”

Cara arched her back a little and moaned again. “Good. Fuller.”

“You want more?”

“Unh huh.”

He started moving the plug slowly, in and out, his attention rapt on the obscene stretch of her body around the plug, the unblemished creaminess of her ass cheeks.

Without warning, he drew his hand back and spanked one cheek, then the other. Pink bloomed in her skin in the shape of his palm, and her loud gasps were matches to the tinder of his blood, setting his whole body on fire.

Suddenly, he needed to get inside her, wanted it so intensely it hurt.

He slipped the plug from her body, pausing to admire the pink gape of her ass. He rolled a condom on, slicked more lube over his cock then, kneeling over Cara, started to slide into her, slowly.

There was the tiny pop when her sphincter sucked in the mushroom head of his cock, and she moaned and squeezed around him, whispering, “Oh God.”

Jonah leaned down to kiss her ear, sweat dripping down his back. It felt so fucking good, and he had to physically strain against the need to drive into the plushness of her ass.

“You okay?” he asked, and she nodded, fisting her hands in the sheets.

“More,” she said, and he gave her what she asked for. He pressed his hips down inexorably, until they were flush against her butt.

Fuck.

She was tight, and so warm it almost burned.

For a few seconds, he stayed still inside her, absorbing the sensations, getting the looming climax in his balls under control, then he started to slide back out.

Cara moaned again, the sound muffled again, and he gathered her hair in his hand and tugged, forcing her head to rise from where it’d been buried in the pillow.

“I want to hear everything,” he said, and he slammed home.

She cried out, cursing, blaspheming, her legs starting to tremble as he drove in and out of her ass. One of her hands crept down and underneath her body, but Jonah beat her to it, pushing her hand out of the way to rub firm circles around her clit.

When he finally flicked a finger against her engorged clit, she cried out again, arching her back and raising her ass up off the bed, pressing him farther, deeper into her heat.

“Fuck,” he groaned. He wasn’t going to last long. He needed to get her there.

His finger started up a rapid flicking rhythm against her clit, and the sounds pouring from her throat were pleading, choked, deeply satisfying.

“Come for me,” he whispered in her ear. She let out a keening sound and did just that, her entire body spasming, ass muscles clenching convulsively around Jonah’s length.

With a cut-off groan, Jonah started to come in hot nearly painful pulses, his seed spilling into the condom as he thrust shallow thrusts against the bucking of Cara’s still-coming body.

Finally, after what felt like forever, his orgasm ended, and his cock slipped from Cara’s body. He rolled off her and lay on his back next to her, catching his breath.

Cara turned her head and smiled at him. “That was… a revelation.”

The blood was still returning to Jonah’s brain, so the most he could manage was a lopsided smile and a murmured, “Yeah?”

Cara nodded. “Yeah. I mean, I’ve had anal before, but I’ve never come this hard from it. You’re really good at this.”

Jonah raised an eyebrow. “This?”

“Yeah, this. Strumming my body like a master guitarist, etc.”

“I’ve had a lot of practice. Weekly sessions, actually.”

“Stupid,” Cara said with a laugh, stretching to grab a pillow and fling it at him. He flung it back and rolled out of the bed, laughing at her calls of coward as he moved to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

When he returned, she was lying under the covers, sleepy-eyed and looking sated.

“Come to bed,” she said, raising her arms, “I want cuddles.”

Jonah smiled and did as she asked.

Whipped?

Yeah.