Chapter 6 ~ Since, When There's More??

Start from the beginning

"What's he doing?.." you mumbled when you and him make a slight eye contact before he turned back to the crowd.

"Hey, if you got the night off why don't you fix my house?"

"Yeah. It's the same guy." he utter underneath his breath with his face a bit grimaced at Red's persistence.

"Well, the slingshot does it all in 3 easy steps. Ready. Aim. Fire!"

Fruits were flying everywhere. Y/N with her quick move raised her feathered hand up, easily grabbed the (F/F). He wowed at her fast move and then avert back, about to present his last gift.

"And now our last gift to you-"

"Shut up and fix my house! Ow!"

Red was smacked in the back of the head by you as you told him with the glare to keep his mouth shut and not make the scene. He gulped and nodded. Leonard smirked a little as he continues on.

"...I'm going to ask for 2 volunteers from the audience."

Everyone's wings were held up high except Red and Y/N. They rolled their eyes with their excitement.

"Who should I pick? Who, who, who? How about the red guy, with the enormous eyebrows?"

The spotlight hit Red and both of their eyes widen in confusion and shock. He asked if he meant him which earned him a sinister smile from the pig.

"And how about....how about that fine blue lady over there with the beautiful (F/C) eyes."

Now the light falls on you as you nearly choke on your fruit that you are about to eat. Your eyes widened even more as you could feel yourself about to explode. Leonard gave you the smirk again which made you angry with that look on your face as you stood up with a bored look.

"Let's just get this over with."

"I'm with you."

Both of them made their way to the stage. She didn't face Leonard not wanting to see that stupid smirk of his. Red boredom asked what now. Leonard instructed his helpers to set them up. Apparently it was meant for Red only so why do they want Y/N in here. He was right now set up ready to be launched.

"Come on, give him a hand. Right this way, come on."

"Ready?"

"Who me? Yeah. No. I'm ready."

"Aim!"

"Aim at what?"

"Everybody on this one. FIRE!"

You gasp when Red was sent flying over everyone towards the beach. 

"Who says birds don't fly?" Leonard smiled in amusement with a hint of pleased as Red shouts.

"This seems unnatural!!"

"Red!" you called for the flying bird.

Turning to the pig with the glare.

"What the heck was that for? You do realize that I don't need the trampoline when I can fly. Why would you need me?"

"You see my dear, he needs to learn the lesson from his behavior. So I have to give him the simple warning if he ever disrespect again. Plus I would like to get to know you. A women's touch is the best thing when it comes to show business. You know in order for a guy to look good. You just happen to be interesting~" he suddenly coos after answering her questions as he seductively raised his eyebrows.

Y/N glare at him backing away from him.

"Okay please stop giving me that smirk and that eyebrow movement. Also let me ask you again what exactly are you up to? Since when did you bring the other pigs over to our island you're visiting?"

"I came here for friendship. And they came along with me."

"But you said only you and Ross."

"There's more of us than meets the eye. I just thought of surprising them for friendship."

"Right... And one more thing stop flirting me in fact I'm just a girl you do not wanna mess with and let me tell you I can fight." she showed her the claws from her feet telling him that she's serious.

"Right right. I know. That's what I like. You're feisty."

Y/N sighed never know that Leonard would be interest in her since she had never thought about love until now. She also may have noticed the way Red look at her when they first became friends. He made her smile while the pig gives her the blush. This is so confusing for two people liking her well that's what she thought, but she didn't know she jinxed it. As she was lost in her thought, she noticed Chuck talking to Bomb before he ran off to where Red was. He soon came back informing the large bird something and he pointed at you for a second. Soon she made eye contact with Bomb before you realized it.

"Will you please excuse me, I gotta go." she gave him the fake smile beginning to fly off when she feel the hoof grasp her arm.

"Where are you going? The party is about to start."

"Thank you for your kindness, but I gotta go I'm not that much of the party person."

You pull away flying up in the sky leaving the chaotic party and the love struck pig. She headed over to where Red, Chuck, and Bomb was. 

"Where are we going, Bomb?"

"They want us to meet over by the pig's boat to check it out."

"Great. We'll be able to know what they're up to."