Prologue

Life on Bird Island was always peaceful and happy. The sun was always shining and every bird is surrounded by friends and family. They live on a tropical paradise. There were no other islands or creatures anywhere in sight. As far as birds are concerned, the only thing that existed was Bird Island. Every bird was perfectly satisfied. Except for Mighty Eagle. He was their protector and hero of Bird Island, a strongest bird bird they have ever seen. He's the only one who can fly in the sky. He was just finishing up the autographs from the birds who are a fan of their idol as he sighed in tiredness before flying away giving them a wink as a farewell causing all of them to squeal and faint.

"I'm tired of this... I really need a break..."

Mighty Eagle is in the sky feeling a cool breeze hitting his face. He inhaled at such calming wind as it helped him with his frustration. He really want to retire from all the hero work. Just as he was about to head to the eagle mountain of where he lived, he heard a cry. A baby cry. Mighty Eagle quickly flew down to the beach and landed, looking around for the sound of the cry as they grew louder. He turned and found the basket on the sand by the ocean as the waves pushed it back. He quickly picked it up and stared down.

There laid a cute blue chick girl. She had a one small blue feather on top of her head, but her eyes are closed and he couldn't see the color. He checked to see no note on the basket and to see if someone is looking for her but no one did. He wondered if she was washed ashore. The chick soon stopped crying when she felt a movement from the basket and looked up at Mighty Eagle with innocent (E/C) eyes. She started giggling, thinking or assumed this was her father. He awed at her cuteness giving her goochie coo. Then the idea popped onto his head since no one is here and this will give him a chance to retire well more like for him to rest for now since he is tired. He made a decision that will change his life forever. 

"I'll take care of you. I shall now call you....how about Y/N?"

The blue chick girl giggled liking that name. He smiled down at her before giving her a flight to his home hearing her give a happy yell having a good flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been years since Mighty Eagle adopted Y/N as his own daughter and hasn't come out to see the birds and they didn't know that he was taking care of his own child. He had found out and learned that she's a Blue Macaw. The last kind. He was shocked about that since he wondered about her grey beak and feet. He heard that blue macaws has been extinct in the wild and had been affected by deforestation and other factors. But this one had survived and he wondered if they left her here to live. Well he will learn more about it later. What's even more shocking Y/N had grown a beautiful wings and that she can fly. That makes it two who are the only birds that can fly while other birds can't.

Mighty Eagle was so happy as he tried to do what parents would do by feeding her, giving her a bath, and get her to sleep every night, including teaching her some school stuff which made her a homeschool. So far she was in good health and care and she would draw a picture of her and her dad which he loved it and kept it as a beautiful memory of him being a great dad. She taught herself how to fly with a help of her dad as he teach her how to fight to defend herself and fight back just in case bad things happen. Y/N was grown up as a beautiful blue macaw that can fly while also a little bit dangerous. 

This is my drawing of the Blue Macaw and yes she looks like Jewel from Rio.