Chapter 47

Recap:

You started swimming. You kept going under water and then one time you came back up from the water. Alex came behind you and lifted you up and threw you.

Y- Stop. Thought you weren't coming swimming
______________________________________

A- Well. It's pretty boring sitting in my car.

Y- Its pretty boring swimming by yourself too

A- That's why I came down too

Y- Why dont you give it a try

you walk out of the water and go lay on the beach sand. Alex started swimming by himself. He looked so hot when he came out of the water and comes his hair back out of his face.

Y- Your dumb

A- Damnnnn come swim

Y- Noooo

A- I'll come throw you into the water again

Y- No you wont

A- Bet.

He starts walking out of the water. So you got up and started running down the beach. He was running after you soaking wet. He got so far up to you. You were breathing so fast.

You couldn't run any faster. But you still tried your best to run as fast and you could. You felt Alex grab you on your waist and you both felt to the ground.

Y- Oh my- *Breaths heavily* how can you- you run so fast

A- Because I was trying- to catch you

*you both laugh*

A- Look at the stars bro

Y- They are beautifullll  ahha

A- That's how I felt bout you when we were dating OR WHATEVA *laughs*

Y- I'm going to die

A- haha why tho

Y- Bc

A- Ok whatever you say

Y- *mocks in a sassy tone* Okk whatever you sayyy

A- Don't mock me stupid ass

Y- *mocks again* Dont mock me stu-

Alex gets on top of you hovering over you (because you guys were laying on the sand looking at the stars) 

A- I told you to not mock me I didn't say keep going.

Y- ...

A- Why is it anytime I do something like this you just act all scared and you don't want to talk anymore???

Y- Because....Why do you need to know

You guys both look directly into each other eyes.

A- Stop thinking that I still like you and that I'm going to do something dumb to you.

Y- I never said that you liked me and I don't think that. And Alex or Hamid whatever you want to call yourself I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO ME. So just shut the fuck up.

A- Shawty chill out

Y- No

*alex laughs*

You and Alex looked into each others eyes again and...

Sorry I havent posted but I love you guys sm and Idk what I'm going to do rn but ✌❤❤❤