Chapter 10

*You saw Alex laying on the bed on a call with Hailey*
G- Alexander GET OFF THE PHONE NOW
A- Momma chill pls
G- I said now. *She grabs his phone out of his hands and ends the call*
A- MOm!
G- I'm making a bed for you on the floor Alex. Y/n is sleeping in your bed.
A- What the fuck why
G- Laungage. Because. now help me make your bed
A- Whatever
-
Alex and his mom made him a bed on the floor and we were getting ready for bed. I went to the bathroom to do my night routine and I went back to Alex's room.

When I walked into Alex's room I seen him in his underwear. (He looked hot 😨🤤)
Y- Sorry. *you walked over to the bed fast and got into his bed and pulled the cover over your head*
A- You dont have to fucking hide it's not like you haven't seen me in my underwear before.
A- Also thanks for making my mom make me sleep on the floor
Y- I told her that you could have your bed...
A- The floor is going to fuck up my back.
Y- Do you want your bed?
A- Ya but you cant sleep on the floor my mom will beat me
Y- Well, I can sleep on the floor its fine.
A- We can just both sleep in my bed?
Y- Uh okay..
*you were sitting up in the bed when Alex started crawling into the bed. He was over top of you*
Y- Alex....
A- Nothing is happening I'm just getting in the bed stupid
Y- Then get off me
*Alex rolls on his back to one side of the bed*
-
Ypov: I miss Alex's soft lips. I miss him I miss at the fair when he changed. He acted like my bestfriend. It's so confusing how fast someone can change

Skip to in the morning--

You woke up with your face in the crease of Alex's neck and Alex's foot was on yours.
Y- Alex
Y- Alexx
A- Mhm
Y- HAmiD
A- Shit what.
Y- Get up its school time
*You guys get up and get ready*
This is what you guys wore-

Y- Get up its school time *You guys get up and get ready*This is what you guys wore-

A- Are you ready?Y- Mhm *you guys go to Alex's car and drive to school and as soon as you get to school you both walk to Carlos*Y- I'll goA- Nah I'm going to Hailey byeC- bye broY- CarlossC- Y/nnY- No Carlos fr Alex is going to tell hailey C- Well...

A- Are you ready?
Y- Mhm
*you guys go to Alex's car and drive to school and as soon as you get to school you both walk to Carlos*
Y- I'll go
A- Nah I'm going to Hailey bye
C- bye bro
Y- Carloss
C- Y/nn
Y- No Carlos fr Alex is going to tell hailey
C- Well, why did you do it if you didnt want him to tell Hailey
Y- Do you think I fucking intended to do it Carlos!?
C- You dont have to turn into a bitch chill please. I gtg with dess. Bye
Y- You have changed Carlos. Don't talk to me until you start being you again.
C- Um ok
-
*You walk to your first class and you saw Devyn so you go and sit by her*
Y- Devyn we have been v v distant ugh
Dev- Yeah I know
Y- Well, your my only f-
*Hailey comes and sits down by devyn and hugs her*

H- Hey bestfriendddddd
D- Hi Haileyyyyy wanna go get Starbucks after school?
Y- Wha?
H- Devyn is my bestfriend not yours anymore
D- Hailey chill pls 😂 I just became your bestfriend because me and y/n faded.
Y- I see how it is Devyn that's okay I have other friends.
D- Sorry bye..
*you run away and start crying and bumb into Carlos*
C- What's wrong
*you look in his eyes then start walking away*
C- Y/n what's wrong
C- I'm not going to say it again
Y- AND WHAT IF I DONT ANSWER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO!? ARE YOU GOING TO STAB ME BECAUSE JUST FOR YOU INFORMATION EVERYONE HAS ALREADY DID THAT TO ME!

*you lean against the wall and slowly fall down and put ur head in your knees and Carlos walks over to you and put his hand on your knee and then Alex seen you guys*

A- Carlos what the fuck did you do to her!
C- Nothing!
A- I swear to God I will beat your mother fuckin ass bitch!
C- Your the one who did this STUPID BITCH!
Y- STOP! Carlos hes not the only one who FUCKING THAT DID SHIT!
C&A- Damn.
C- I'm sorry
A- Ya...h
*Alex walks away and Carlos goes after him*

C- Alex what the fuck are you doing?
A- Shutup you stupid ass
C- Whatever Alex Your being stupid as shit

*you got up and left you went back to your classes. It was finally the end of the Day you remembered you needed a ride with Alex so you just walked over to his car and sat on the ground with your back against his tire. And then you seen him and Hailey walking over to his car. You stayed on the ground.

H- Hoe why the fuck you on my manz car. He is giving me a ride home.
A- Hailey
Y- Oh shit I'm the hoe
H- Yes you little bitch thinking you can be on my man.
Y- What?
H- Alex told me hoe
Y- Shit. ALEX WTF
*you glare at him and he just looks at you*
Y- Fine then *you smile and get up*
----
Hailey punched you in the head. Then you punched her in the face. You pushed her back and she fell on the ground. You got on her and started punching her in the head.

Y- Bitchass
H- Get off me

She punched you in the face so you punched her 2× harder giving her a bloody nose and then someone wrapped their hands around your waist and pulled you off her.

(It was Alex)

A- StoP
(Also everyone was surrounding hailey and Carlos and some people were surrounding you)

Y- *you whisper* Alex let me go