"what can i say except your...welcome!?!

Izuku was 12 years old now. He had knowledge of hundreds of different fighting styles. Had a phd( no one except his dad and mom know) in explosives, de-armament,chemicals and mechanics. Izuku had learned about the natural weaknesses of the human body and now had mastery over guns. Pistols,assault rifles,sniper rifles,grenade launchers,rpgs,tasers ,nun chucks,bo staff,katanas,kunais,sais,lamps,pencils, floss strings.

The author writing this shit.
Well damn didnt think anything could get any more badass by killing people with a pencil. Looks like i was wrong.

Izuku was sitting in class next to the window due to it being really windy and he liked his the wind in his face.
This was the first day of middle school.
And izuku wanted to make a good imprssion. He sat at the desk analysing a video about how fast it takes to rip apart and reassemble a machine gun.

The class had officially started so izuku closed his phone and looked at the new teacher who had entered the class. He saw a few familiar faces. Not so friendly faces. Very dislikable faces and katsumi bakugo faces as well because she's so goddamn angry her angry face is in a category all on its own and thats not a compliment.

She was busy fuming about how crappy this school is. izuku was busy listening to the teacher talk about how the students gotta behave. Then all of a sudden the teacher asked"can one of you go to the staff room and bring back a large crate that has the number 4 on it?"

No one raised their hand. So izuku being the nice guy he was stood up and said" I'll go" while leaving his desk someone tripped him. Thankfully izuku turned it into front flip and looked at the guy who tripped him and said"sorry i tripped in your leg" Izuku left the class looking pretty cool.

Izuku found the staff room and entered it. He saw a crate with a number 4 and proceeded to pick it up. What he didn't know was that the box was at least 450 lbs. The teacher liked to prank kids. What the teach didn't know was that izuku was able to lift 755 lbs. He hides his ripped, lean body with his baggy uniform. He lifted the box easily and left.

The teach explained that the box weighed 450 lbs and that he was gonna give detention to the kid for 'purposefully taking time to find a box to get out of class.' Izuku opens the door holding the box in one hand and walks up to the teacher and said"here you go".

He held the box as to give it to the teacher who was sweating bullets. The teach could barely lift 50. How in the hell could he lift 450!!

"I-i-its okay mr midoriya i just need you to put on the desk." Izuku dropped the weight on the desk.which made a sickening crunch as the weight broke through the wood and landed on the floor cracking the tiled.

" do we have termites?"izuku asked.

The teach:"mr.midoriya..how much can you lift?"

Katsumi retorted mockingly:"do you even lift deku!!?"

Izuku replied with "755 lbs."

Then a dude from the back suddenly used his quirk which made an object weigh as much as he wants. Suddenly midoriyas uniform weighed 756 lbs.

Weight quirkuser:" w-w-wait how are you still. Standing i made your uniform weigh 756 lbs!!"

The class was shocked at how ski-OMG THE ABS.

The weighted uniform was now perfectly showing his muscles and abs. It didn't help that his the kid hadn't turned his quirk off.

"He can you turn your quirk off? I dont want my clothes to rip from the weight."izuku asked.

The kid immediately turned his quirk off and izukus physique was hidden once again. If they hadn't seen his body no one would've belived he could hide all that muscle under a baggy uniform. the weight quirk user got some dirty looks for ruining the show. Mainly those in the front row.