Ruby: How did you get out here quietly?

Y/N: Living in a forest teaches you things...... but enough of that. The only way that you won't be a failure is if you think about your team and not just about yourself.

Jaune: Thanks for that.

Y/N: It's a great responsibility that Ozpin gave you. I know you can do it, or else Ozpin wouldn't have given you this position.

Jaune look at me.

Jaune: Thank you Y/N, and you too Ruby.

Ruby and Y/N: No problem.

Y/N: Now if you don't mind..... I have to go do more homework so I don't get bombarded with more.

Jaune:(laughing) Alright have fun.

I walked back in to finish.

34 minutes later

Y/N: I hate Miss Goodwitch!

Yang: Why?

Y/N: For all of this homework!

Yang: Well that's your fault.

Y/N: How is it my fault?

Yang: You beat the crap out of Cardin and his team.

Y/N: Oh yeah. That was fun though.

Yang just looked at me.

Y/N: What? He deserved it.

Yang: Okay, I agree that he did deserve it, but you could have done it peacefully.

Y/N: Okay, I see your point. Well I'm going to bed.

Yang: Alright. Goodnight.

Everyone: Goodnight.

The next day (Forever Fall Forest)

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach asked you all to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Y/N: Aw! That t-takes away all t-the fun and thrill!

Everyone just stared at me.

Y/N: What?

Weiss: Are you okay in the head?

Y/N: Yes. Why do y-you ask?

Weiss: Because of what you said!

Y/N: oh.

Glynda: Anyway.... Each of you are to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creature of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock.

I saw Jaune walking off with Cardin.

Y/N: Why is Jaune hanging out with Cardin?

Pyrrha:(angry) We don't know.

She started to storm off.

Y/N: What's with her?

Ren: We have no idea, ever since Jaune started hanging out with Cardin, Pyrrha has been like this.

Y/N: Oh.

We ran to catch up with Pyrrha, when we did she had calmed down. We walked for just a little until we saw a tree that was burnt and halfway cut in half.

Ruby: Wow. What happened here?

Nora: It looks like it was hit by lightning.

Ren: Looks more like a fight happened here.

I smiled and walked up to the tree.

Yang: What are you smiling about?

I ignored her question, and looked harder at the tree.

Y/N: That fool is still here.

I started laughing.

Blake: Fool?

Y/N: Someone I know. This mark is old, I don't know if he's here anymore.

Ruby: Hopefully he his still here.

Y/N: (depressed) Yeah.(happier) But we need to collect sap, before Nora eats it all.

Nora: Hey?

Y/N: You're like me, we both like sweets. Now if you don't mind as to do mine so I don't eat it?

Ren: No problem. I don't want to be here longer because two people will be eating all of it.

Y/N: Okay, thank you.

I walked around for awhile until...

ROAR!

Russel:(yelling in fear) Ursa! Ursa!

I ran there only to find Jaune killing the Ursa, I walked out to congratulate him.

Y/N: Great kill Jaune.

Jaune: Thanks.

He started talking to Cardin, but I zoned out because I heard someone coming.

Y/N: Jaune watch out! Someone's here!

The mysterious person attacked us. I pulled out my sword and blocked it. I threw the person back.

Y/N: Jaune go get the others.

He ran to everyone else, while I look at who it was and smiled.

A/N

Well you all will find out who it was in the next chapter. This is SoccerGKLuke signing off.