Chapter 11: The 7th General, daughter of the Demon king and giant push-over

It had been a few weeks since my first death, I'd gotten more acquainted with everyone in the party and found out that Darkness could be a normal human being. Anyway, It had started off pretty normal we'd had a chat at the table while eating eggs and bacon which were cooked scarily good by Kazuma considering the fact that he was a shut-in back on Earth, (at least that's what Aqua said,) when we heard a women's voice shouting over what was most likely a megaphone.

?: URGENT QUEST, URGENT QUEST, ALL WARRIORS IN THE TOWN PLEASE REPORT TO THE GUILD, I REPEAT, PLEASE REPORT TO THE GUILD!

Liam: That seems important.

Kazuma: Yep.

Megumin: We should go, it will be great practise for my explosion spell.

Aqua: We don't have to, they did say only people in town have to report to the guild.

K,L,M: We're going.

                        *TIMESKIP*

Kazuma: So what's this about an urgent quest Luna?

Luna: Ah, Kazuma's party, you see the Demon King's general: Pyuaoni has been seen heading towards the village with a giant force of monsters.

Kazuma: Don't worry about it Luna we'll deal with it!

Kazuma walks us away before he starts planning.

Kazuma: Alright we'll have to think of a plan now, or else she's going to kill us.

Liam: I get that a giant horde of monsters is gonna be hard for you guys, minus Megumin, but there gonna be easy for me, we don't need to worry.

Kazuma: No, I know there gonna easy, it's the general I'm worried about.

Liam: True, they've gotta be a general for a reason.

Kazuma: Their name means pure oni in Japanese meaning they probably use holy magic which is bad because holy magic is their main weakness and if they can use it, their probably not damaged by it because that's how these things work.

Liam: Alright well if we want to win, we're gonna need to cause a distraction which will allow me to sneak up and when she's in range of time stop, I'll give Megumin a signal and she'll release an explosion spell near her, make sure the end of the explosion is just under 10 metres from her, then I'll active time stop and throw her into the explosion, understood?

Aqua: Can you go thro-

Liam: No, You're gonna be the main distraction that's all you need to know.

Aqua: EXCUSE ME, I AM A GODDESS, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO YOUR KNEES!

Liam: Shut up.

Aqua: HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!

Liam: I think you misunderstood, 'I summon The World,' SHUT UP!

Aqua: I'M SORRY SIR LIAM PLEASE FORGI-IVE MMMEEEE!

Liam: I said SHUT UP, (mutter,) annoying bitch.

                       *TIMESKIP*

After a few minutes of Kazuma and Megumin having a nice conversation, Darkness being ignored as she talked about her fantasies of the monsters and Aqua wailing in my ear for forgiveness, we arrive at the gate.

?: WHERE IS KAZUMA AND HIS PARTY, I MUST KILL THEM AND PROTECT MY FATHER! 'Shouts a woman with white hair going to her shoulders and a snow White cloak with black buttons and an emblem that looked like a devil taking the place of her top button, her figure was tall and slim and her face was beauty incarnate. Pyuaoni wasn't trying to hide herself, she was definitely powerful.'

Liam: Alright, I'm gonna get close with shrink, you guys introduce yourselves and distract her and start charging your explosion spell Megumin. 'Shrink!' 'I say casting it on my self and wasting no time getting closer to her.

Kazuma: Hey, names Kazuma, this is my party.

Pyuaoni: Oh, so you have decided to show yourselves, as you should have guessed by now, I've come to kill you and protect my father, so I shall show you no mercy, I already know your party, you have two adventures, '(FUCK, SHE KNOWS I'M IN HIS PARTY,)' an arch-priest, an arch-mage and a crusader, that's five in total and yet I only see four. 'Please be good at bluffing Kazuma I'm only halfway there!'

Kazuma: Oh, him, '(is he crying,)' he was, k-k illed in action a few days ago, we were trapped in a cave and he starved to d-d-death and because it counted as death by natural causes w-w-we couldn't re-revive '(at this point he bursts into tears.)' him. He is way too good at that.

Pyuaoni: And how did you four survive? 'She asked with a I know your lieing face.'

Kazuma: W-w-we survived off hi-his flesh till help arrived. 'Holy shit Kazuma WHAT THE FUCK?! You know  what fuck It now she's in range of time stop.'

I give Megumin the signal, which she responds with, "'EXPLOSION'."

Pyuaoni: *CACKLE* The hell was that, the edge of the attack missed by about seven meters.

Liam: *Whisper* 'Za Warudo.'

Everything turns Gray and I immediately take action have The World grab her and throw her into the explosion.

Liam: You underestimated us, and now you've payed the price because 'time starts again!'

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Is all that is heard from her once time starts again.

Liam: For a general of the Demon King's army, you were too easy.

After the monster troops run away after seeing how their leader had been killed so easily, I return to a disappointed Darkness, happy Aqua, (who had been explaining how much it angered her that a demon was called pure,) and a faceplanted  Megumin who was being given energy by Kazuma who was wiping his eyes.

Liam: Hey Kazuma, how are you so good at fake crying.

Kazuma: Huh, oh I'm not good at it, I had Aqua use a water spell on me to make it look like I was crying.

Liam: Huh, nice one Kazuma, oh and nice one to you too Megumin, you positioned the spell perfectly.

Megumin: What did you expect, I have to have perfect accuracy if I'm gonna be the best when it comes to explosion magic.

Liam: True dat.

After that, we went back to guild, got our money, and decided to mess around in the city before heading home.

Yo guys, now I know this chapter almost didn't make the week, but it's just that this is getting kind of boring, I might need to take a break, I'm not gonna stop this story till I complete it so don't worry about that, anyway this is Liam, signing off.