Chapter 42-Feelings.

Start from the beginning

It was already night,I was sitting on the flange of the window, seeing the stars. Tears were not stopping, I tried not to let myself fall weak. No one could bring up that smile on my face except Aryan. My heart was broken, I was somehow glad that I went quickly home.

Why doesn't he love me? Do I really lack something in me? Why am I feeling the way he was acting as if he really loved me. No Muhayba, you are mistaken, it's just now he changes, he is elated having a friend like you, with lot of excitement he was reacting like this. How can you even think that he loves you? You can never be with him. Stop crying Muhayba. Why are you expecting him to love you? You have to understand!you can never be with him. He doesn't has this type of view like you do.Why are you letting yourself fall down?you have to understand,you can never be happy for long.

But I love him, I can't tolerate it now. I want to be with him. Why is it hard? Why the one you love,
that same person doesn't love you back?Why always life make you meet someone who you thought you would happy with and meant for you, and later on you discover that same person's intention is for another purpose...He is the only one-who made me so much happy these days where no one could do to such extent, and here he is doing all of these because he just considers me as his friend.

Maybe I was too in hurry thinking these stupid things. Atleast you have a friend like him, he isn't meant for you, Muhayba. I can't be sad with him, he made me so much happy, he encouraged me, made me feel strong, I will always be grateful to him. He supported me in hard times. I won't be sad with him. He isn't at fault, it is my mistake. Its only Allah can remove this feeling I have for him.

I won't let him know,I have feelings for him, I will stay like friend to him, I can't take any step. I have to act normal.

"Muhayba!" Someone came in my room, it was Huzaifa. I wiped my tears as soon I heard someone called me, I pretended I was having a good moment sitting near to the window with a fake smile.

"You are here?" She said confusely. "Ofcourse, where am I supposed to be?" I was being so rude, I didn't know why. "I guess my question turned out to be childish."She stated a smile."Well, let's go to the living room, I have something to show you."she made me wear my hijab.

I just nodded and as always smile falsely.
Turning to the living room, I saw him. It was Aryan.
"What are you doing here?" I said nicely, controlling my excitement. " To meet you."He said happily.
"Well,we already met today. Why again and again you are coming here?"I tried not to be rude.
"I wanted to have dinner with you, and there is something important to show you." He replied back.

"Oh! That's nice. Sorry I can't make it, I already had my dinner." I said normally. "When did you have your dinner Muhaybooh?since you came from the company, you were inside your room only." Huzaifa stated. " I did have my dinner-" Someone cut off my sentence.

"With me." Arhan said. "Arhan?"I was confused seeing him all of a sudden at my place and lied that I had dinner with him. There was something wrong.
"When did you have dinner with her?"I saw Aryan asked him seriously and as if was trying not to be angry. "Just one hour ago." Arhan said nicely.

"Muhayba, whatever the colours you selected, it worked out. Thank you,beautiful."Arhan was elated. "Can you please show me your washroom?"Arhan stated. I nodded. "I'll show him." Aryan said to me. "You don't even know where is the washroom." I said with a smile completely faked but it was natural.

Walking to the corridor, Arhan stopped me.
"Listen Muhayba, I have to talk to you. I know what happened between both of you, I know you do love bro, I will help you. That's why- I'm acting to show bro I'm having good times with you, and you have to act you are so much happy being with me."Arhan said.

"Arhan! It's useless- he doesn't love me, he just considers me as his friend-"Arhan cut off my sentence. "You are mistaken-he loves you so much, it's just-he doesn't want to say you,he doesn't want you to know his feelings .I'll help you both, now act happy with me."He said.

"Oh my god, that's so nice of you. You are so nice, I'm so happy having someone like you."I smiled hugely to Arhan. Arhan raised his eyebrows to me into confusion.Lately, he got to know Aryan was coming to us.

"Mention not, beautiful girl."Arhan pretended.
"I'm happy too, having someone like you."He said, winking at me. We behaved as if we didn't see Aryan.

"Can't wait to meet you tomorrow."Arhan said smiling. "Same." I behaved as if I was shy.

I tried to look at his face, his face was viewed on Arhan angrily. Now I'll show you Mr Aryan Khan.

"Why don't you pick me tomorrow, we can go together to the company."I said elatedly.
"Great idea."Arhan said. "Oh- Aryan, you're here?" I asked as if I didn't notice him at all. "Since long."He said to me.

No Muhayba, don't cry, don't fall weak. You have to act so happy then he would able to confess his feelings for you.

"I'm sorry, Aryan. I couldn't have dinner with you. Anyways, later we can. It's not a big deal." I smiled to him. He wasn't smiling at all. "But it was awesome having dinner with you, Arhan. Thank you so much." I smiled to him. Arhan was about to hold my hand, but couldn't. "I guess we get to go now." Aryan held his brother's hand.

Someone is jealous? You just wait and watch.

"Muhayba, I have something to show you." Aryan said, busy looking at my eyes for three minutes.
"Oh-yeah, anyways later, take care Arhan."
"And what about me?"He was concerned, I guessed.
"Yeah, bye."

"Bye, gorgeous." Arhan smiled and winked at me.I smiled, I became damn elated seeing Aryan face.

Poor Aryan, let's see what happens next to next.
Now the story has began, mr Aryan Khan.

Asalamualaykum,hi,bonjour🌹
How are you all? I'm sorry, this previous Thursday I was about to update only, I couldn't make it because of my birthday. But this time I didn't do so much late to update, right?How did you find the chapter? Which part did you like the most? Do comment and share.

Till then : Be happy, Smile, Pray and Patients💕

By: @hijabygirlFa_h🌹