rakhi celebration

It was rakshabandhan tomorrow .  Whole ict was there in Delhi. Ahana and virat decided to celebrate it on grand level as after several years he is at home . Virat invited whole ict at his home.  All were happy. Ahana decided to make food at home as it can ne cheat day for all. She was deciding what to make when aishi approach her.  

Hanu bhabhi! What are you doing - she asked sitting beside her.  

Yaar i am thinking for what to make!  I mean obviously sabki pasand ka bnate hai to bas wahi dekh rahi - ahana replied. 

I will make chole-bhature for bhai - aishi exclaimed with happiness.  

Ahana smiled at her excitement.  What about sweets? - ahana asked.  

We can made kheer - debadrita suggested.  She is manager of ict but in less time she became close to all.  

Okkk and aaloo ke parathe in breakfast as it was favorite of ro - ahana said.  

Yeah hanu and said bhai he will kept cheat day tomorrow - aishi said pouting.  

Ahana smile and said - ab ye baat to Tu khud hi bol de apne bhai ko as if wo meri sunega . 

Nahi bhi sunte to Tu unhe jabardasti sunati hi hai i mean manwati hi hai apni baat - aishi replied and ahana giggles.  

Acha it's late so jao kal sab honge to hectic day hoga so take rest - ahana said getting up and moved to arshu room only to found abhay, chia, shubi, arshu, ishan, mayank and rishbh is engorged in watching movie. Shubi was sitting on bed keeping his head on back rest and arshu was sitting beside him cuddling. Chia is sitting down while abhay was lying in his lap. Ishan and mayank sitting together ,they were talking between. Rishbh is lying on bed fully engorged in movie. She signed and turn off TV.  

Arey bhabhi!  Kyu band kiya kitni achi movie chal rahi thi - shubi said whining.  

Shut up shub!  It's late go back to your room all of you - ahana said.  

No I am not going!  I am staying here with my arshu - shubi grinned.  All hooted. Ahana slapped on his shoulder. Offo so bhi jao ab subah uthna bhi hai - ahana said. 

All moved to their respective rooms.  Ahana came to her room and scenario make her smile . Ziva was sleeping peacefully and virat was securing her in hug.  She clicked their pic. With the sound of click virat looked up and found her. He was busy in his I-pad . Ahana change and came to him only to found he was visiting online shopping site.  She raised her eyes to him.  

Ummm I was searching some gifts for aishu, chia, akku and all - he replied making face.  

But tum shopping pe gye the na to gift liye kyu nahi - ahana asked.  

Arey i got confused after seeing gifts so I left that - as soon virat complete ahana started laughing.  Virat glared her and pointed toward ziva . 

Yaar help kr do na hanu - he requested. 

Ahana signed and said - I knew it! Tumne kuch nahi liya hoga so i already arranged their gifts.

And why didn't you tell me - he asked crossing his arms around chest.  

They are your sister and you should do that to them , itne time baad to sabke sath rakhi celebrate kar rahe ho otherwise I handle their tantrums since past years - ahana glared him.  

Haan to ab me kru ya tum ek hi to baat hai na and obviously you know their choices better then me - virat defend.  Ahana rolled her eyes and ask her to sleep. He smiles and slept.  

At morning 

Ahana wake up only to found ziva cuddling to virat and both have a smile on their faces.  They were looking cute. Ahana take a quick shower and moved down stairs after getting ready.  She found aishi in kitchen already who is making coffee. Ahana wished her good morning. Aishi poured coffee in mugs and have a mug to ahana . Both came to Hall and sipping coffee when chia too came.